Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #31
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Fixes Judy Moody/Jumbleberry Fields Log Out Issue

Great news! Now if only we could kinzpost the items and use the dresser for storage!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #32
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

although im glad the issue has been put on the front page of wi finally, and i appreciate the update and all, but what about those of us who still are getting logged out unrelated to the judy moody room, but rather had it start with the logout games and way before? what about us? this update makes it seem like the logout issue has been fixed and it is not, and the wording is very ganz like, in that it talked of the logout issue RELATED TO THE JUDY MOODY ROOM/JUMBLEBERRY FIELDS................. there are other logouts than that type and ganz carefully avoided that. and it gives the impression that all is well. all is not well for many of us.
in my opinion, it needs to be addressed further. its a terrible terrible terrible problem that makes most of us unable to play unless we log out ever five minutes.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:59 AM   #33

chelsie0010 is an unknown quantity at this point

it still logs me out
chelsie0010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:09 AM   #34

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Gooood News(:
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:05 AM   #35
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

Thanks for the info FIA but...
Still got logged out today. Cleared cache. Still got logged out. Maybe they fixed something but they didn't fix my log out issue. Maybe someday.
kristaw5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:10 AM   #36

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
May I ask a Question?

Are you supposed to receive a "gift" when you enter the Judy Moody room, or just after you watch the movie and answer the questions? (That's the only one I've been getting, the one after the movie.)

And after logging out, clearing cache, I still have a problem with Jumbleberry Fields. After completing 5 categories in Jumbleberry Fields, guess what? All of a sudden I'm playing the 3 log out games.

So, what exactly has GANZ fixed?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

If in the US, you get something by watching the video and answering the 3 questions. You get a second item by clicking on an object in the room. My object has always been the cat in the corner.

If not in the US, you can't watch the video. I think that is why they have the click item in the room. Everyone can do the click item and win the same prizes as the video. I know some are still mad about not being able to do the video, but I thought it was a good solution since there is some sort of restiction with the video. Getting 1 prize instead of 2 isn't a big hardship when the resale value of most items (including the dresser) is $1 at the W-shop.

Any word on if they are going to fix the dresser so we can use it as storage instead of a very large paper weight? It could be a great way to furnish a clothing storage room if it was fixed and like mentioned they are only worth $1 to sell.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:17 AM   #37
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
although im glad the issue has been put on the front page of wi finally, and i appreciate the update and all, but what about those of us who still are getting logged out unrelated to the judy moody room, but rather had it start with the logout games and way before? what about us? this update makes it seem like the logout issue has been fixed and it is not, and the wording is very ganz like, in that it talked of the logout issue RELATED TO THE JUDY MOODY ROOM/JUMBLEBERRY FIELDS................. there are other logouts than that type and ganz carefully avoided that. and it gives the impression that all is well. all is not well for many of us.
in my opinion, it needs to be addressed further. its a terrible terrible terrible problem that makes most of us unable to play unless we log out ever five minutes.
I asked them the same thing (in less words since it was a tweet).

This was mine (I was responding to them saying they were working on the Judy Moody/JB fields log out):
@webkinz Is this the same logout issue you are talking about fixing previously? Be aware, random logouts have been occurring since december

Their response was "Thanks, we're aware of the issue and are in the process of fixing"

I've been in touch wiht them via facebook and twitter (and not to mention email and phone). I do so hope they get to it soon and fix it because I really have cut back drastically on WW because being logged out and missing out on my progress has gotten to be too much to deal with. If it was once in a while, no biggie, but all the time I don't have the patience for.

I do hope, that with this new way of communicating with them, they will take this more seriously than just a random caller. In the past, they have been very good about fixing problems that they mention publicly, so for now, my paws are crossed and I am feeling hopeful anticipation!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #38

kinzgirlrab will become famous soon enough

They still need to fix the log-out issue. It has to do with more than the Judy Moody thing, because I`m still getting logged out. I don`t know how to clear my cache, so I can`t avoid it. I want it fixed so that nobody needs to worry about getting logged out atomaticly.
kinzgirlrab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #39

webkinzyorkie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats AWESOME!! But i don't think Ganz has said "U" for "You" lol
webkinzyorkie11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #40

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Judy Moody/Jumbleberry Fields Log Out Issue

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
They sure did I just tested it out and I did not get logged out when I finished the last roll
Thank you Ganz Techs
Thanks Dixie! There was no way I was going to test it out. Those berries take too long for me to get!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: