Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Fixes Judy Moody/Jumbleberry Fields Log Out Issue

Great! I'm happy!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #22
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
Great news! Now if only the dresser was a dresser and not just an object
Um...seriously? You can't use it as a dresser? Then why bother?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #23

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

Good to know!
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #24

hugged has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
I hope all the log out glitches are fixed. I know quite a few of us were just getting randomly logged out every so many minutes. No matter what we were doing.
It would be nice if they all were fixed, but alas, probably not.
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #25
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That is wonderful. I am so glad that this glitch haas been fixed. Has a great day!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #26
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Cool, I figured this out this morning after playing Jumbleberries! Thanks Ganz!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #27
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

That's great that they took care of this, thanks Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
Did GANZ actually use "u" instead of you? LOL
I was going to ask the same thing.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #28

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

May I ask a Question?

Are you supposed to receive a "gift" when you enter the Judy Moody room, or just after you watch the movie and answer the questions? (That's the only one I've been getting, the one after the movie.)

And after logging out, clearing cache, I still have a problem with Jumbleberry Fields. After completing 5 categories in Jumbleberry Fields, guess what? All of a sudden I'm playing the 3 log out games.

So, what exactly has GANZ fixed?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:58 PM   #29
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Fixes Judy Moody/Jumbleberry Fields Log Out Issue

finally!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #30

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
May I ask a Question?

Are you supposed to receive a "gift" when you enter the Judy Moody room, or just after you watch the movie and answer the questions? (That's the only one I've been getting, the one after the movie.)

And after logging out, clearing cache, I still have a problem with Jumbleberry Fields. After completing 5 categories in Jumbleberry Fields, guess what? All of a sudden I'm playing the 3 log out games.

So, what exactly has GANZ fixed?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Click on the green rug or the cat paperweight in the room and you will receive another item.

I'm wondering too. What did Ganz fiX? I am still getting logged out.
grammyG is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: