Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 07:44 AM   #11
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Expands Clubhouse "Kinz Chat PLUS" Rules

I still see alot of bullying and using words to make bad statements. I had really hoped that they would get more firm enforcing the rules.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 07:58 AM   #12
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

hopefully they are just looking at what people say closer. i don't want the privilege to be taken away. cause i like to use my own words in the trading room.
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #13
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

yes, i noticed this new change and i like it.
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
bamamatt is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that people will threaten to report for the wrong reasons. I have a Magic Retriever, and if someone wants my pet's bed, and I say it's not for trade, they say I'm mean/rude and they will report me. The "report" should include the last couple of conversations the reported person had, & if they were reported unfairly, it should count against the person that reported them.
bamamatt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #15
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bamamatt
I agree that people will threaten to report for the wrong reasons. I have a Magic Retriever, and if someone wants my pet's bed, and I say it's not for trade, they say I'm mean/rude and they will report me. The "report" should include the last couple of conversations the reported person had, & if they were reported unfairly, it should count against the person that reported them.
\

sometimes, it's like if i leave and don't trade with a webkniz that i don't want to trade with (maybe because he/she is mean or i don't want their items) they might threatern to report me like a bulldog have threatened me before!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:25 PM   #16

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I agree with you about a report on the last few "conversations" thing. I know one time I was in the trading room and this one camel was being extremely rude to the person he was trading with, i just figured it was two people trading that knew each other. It asked me to trade and I agreed, and here all I said was "hello" and it started being really rude to me and threatened to report me if I didn't keep my mouth shut; I didn't know "hello" was offensive. I ended that trade immediately, and as I didn't know about the reporting button on the page it got away with it that time. I wish people would use the trading room or any room for that matter, for the purpose it was intended for, clean fun, not a centre for bullying!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:23 PM   #17

KathryntheGreat is on a distinguished road

I do agree that somethings needs to be done about the language some people use and the bullying; I just hope that Webkinz is going to investigate claims before banning people from the trading room. I have been reported, literally, before I have even said one word in the trading room; there are people who abuse the privilege of reporting. That is my only fear; I would hate to lose my ability to trade simply because someone thinks it is funny to report people for no reason.
KathryntheGreat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #18
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I believe a report should be substantiated before banning someone. There should be a record of the conversation & a determination made about who was being rude, etc. Maybe then they should get a warning & if it happens again, they should be banned. It should be policed because Ganz has won awards for the safety & security of their site.
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #19
halfpint1072
halfpint1072 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with all of your comments. I hope that they have a way to retrieve the "offensive" conversation that is being reported. I have not had anyone threaten me or bully me in anyway, so I don't have that experience. I hope that some checks and balances are in place as I love the kinz chat plus trading area and would miss trading with the nice people I have been lucky enough to meet so far.

PS GO EXTRAVAGANZA WEEKEND!
halfpint1072 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #20
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Ganz Expands Clubhouse "Kinz Chat PLUS" Rules

Oh they added a new rule? Ididn't see that! Thaks for showing us! But I can not tell if it is a bad thing. But if you disobey the rule they ban you from you account or take KC from you.
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: