Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #11
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz eStore "New Opening", Special Sale April 2nd and 3rd

Wow...I dont think I like the points thing either...I preferred going in, picking what I wanted, and purchasing that only. And the Deluxe membership I'm going to try very hard to skip. I dont see the advantages, and the few little "special" items arent worth paying that much money for. Thanks for the info on it not extending your account, that makes no sense at all.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #12
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Oh and I didnt see the playland ball pool for sale in their lists...
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #13
Unregistered

I heard that the Webkinz Jr online pet might cost as much as $25. Junior is double the price of Regular?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #14
ponygirl703, plummgi
Webkinz :)

Plummcrazy will become famous soon enough

"And, as many of you have suspected, it looks like once the Webkinz Jr. website goes live, adoption codes will be available for purchase at the eStore. According to the site, "Webkinz Jr Pet Codes are to be used in the Parent's Area on webkinzjr.com." There is no word yet on what these "virtual only" Webkinz Jr. codes will cost."

I talked to the owner at the store where I buy my Webkinz, and she said they weren't getting any Webinz Jr in because they were going to be sooo expensive. Around $18 US I think. So who knows how much the e-store will charge.

I'll still probably buy 1 (only) since the site sounds perfect for my girls and they are really excited about it.
Plummcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

You know, i wouldn't be having such a hard time dealing with this if I didn't want the Phoenix and Griffin so darned badly!!

If it weren't for those 2 pets, I could walk away from the estore and not look back (altho I'd miss the violetwing butterfly, I'd be willing to lose out on it).
But I am SUCH a HUGE Fantasy fan that I HAVE to HAVE those 2!!!
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #16
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Wow! I don't think I like this idea at all. when I first heard about the points, i thought it might be a way to make it easier to buy if you don't have a credit card. this just complicates things so much more. i was hoping to be able to spend a little more money at the estore this summer when our finances pick up a bit but I can't afford to spend that much more! Phooey on you Ganz!
lotusfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #17

darlingme will become famous soon enough

If you have points left over after your purchase do they stay on your account? For example, if you buy 10,000 points and buy an item for 7,000 points will the remaining 3,000 points stay on your account as a credit? If they do, then it might be worth it. If you look at the points for the items they have, it is still the same price. For another example, the e-pets are 12,500 points which equals $12.50. So you might spend a little more money initially to get the points but it will average out price wise if you get the keep the unused points.
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:10 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Oh and I didnt see the playland ball pool for sale in their lists...
I didn't see the playland ball pool either. Maybe they offered it earlier and we missed it?

I don't like the idea of them having certain sale times for certain items. Why can't they offer all of the items throughout the whole day?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I heard that the Webkinz Jr online pet might cost as much as $25. Junior is double the price of Regular?
The online Wekinz Jr. pets cost $25 (25000 points). There was an add in the estore that I clicked on and it took me to the blue puppy and that's what it costs. I think that might be the same price that you can find it in stores with the plush!!! The estore item only gives you the code. If Ganz doesn't have to have a plush manufactured and shipped, then why can't they give you a price break if you are only buying the code??
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #20

Psalm918 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Ganz eStore "New Opening", Special Sale April 2nd and 3rd

Thumbs down on points

Quote:
I feel like Ganz is trying to get mor of my money. Yes I know they are in the business to make money...Having to purchase in $10 at a time means that they hold on to my money with out intrest until spend it. If I want to but a 12.50 e-store pet it now costs me a min. of $21.00 with taxes and Ganz gets to hold on to my other 8.50 until I spend more money on points just to use up my account
Excellent point. I didn't like the points system as soon as I read about it. I've already sent an opinionated e-mail to Ganz via the link at the e-store. Yes, Ganz has a right to make money--that's how they stay in business and we (I mean our kids ) get to play on Webkinz. But IMO this seems like a corporate scheme to make more money. I don't like it and I'm not buying (literally) into it. And the online only pets were such a good idea for grownups who like to play on Webkinz but don't care as much about the stuffed animal.

My personal sidenote: I love wolves and sent a suggestion to Webkinz more than a year ago that they make a wolf Webkinz. When I saw a gray wolf was available at the e-store, I was thrilled. The only problem was I never caught the days it was on sale. Now there is this craziness with the points. The gray wolf was on sale this morning, I still missed it, and I wouldn't have used the points anyway!
Psalm918 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: