Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz eStore Announces Good Fairy Charm Hunt May 29th to 31st

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Very nice, I have a few accounts that could use another charm!

I'm sure marketing the Estore has something to do with it. Not really a bad thing. They hope people will go for the contest, see something they like and buy. Most companies do things like that! But it's a free contest, no one is twisting arms to buy anything there!
I absolutely agree
There nothing wrong with some good marketing event like this. I hope everything will go smoothly.
Very nice
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 02:54 AM   #32
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Do you think they are trying to get people back into the estore?
I'm sure this is the case. And while I'm happy for those who can get the charm for free, I just hope it doesn't create a nightmare for Mom's who have managed to keep their kids away until now. I'd like to think Ganz is doing this just to make people happy, but in the two years I've been here, this is the first time I've seen a contest held at the estore so it makes you wonder.

On the bright side, if Ganz is finally realizing there have been huge losses in overall sales over the past month, hopefully they'll bring back the family Deluxe SOON!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:57 AM   #33
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the info Dixiecup, I hope it goes smoothly, I need charms for my extra accounts. It's nice to see Ganz giving something back, after the family deluxe fiasco. good luck to all. Here's hoping Ganz doesn't happen.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:10 AM   #34
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Now that is awesome! I read that it's one submission per e-mail address, not per account. Would we want to get multiple charms on our account?
i read the article on webkinznewz and it said for everyone you register after you gain access to the mire, you are awarded 250 kinzcash. so, it's up to you whether you want the extra kinzcash or not.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #35
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I think this will be a great chance for everyone to at least play if they can't get the charms at the e store. Way to go Ganz!
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:05 PM   #36
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Once again another contest that I can not "officially" enter. I don't understand why we are allowed to get prizes for playing games in WW but they go and label these things as contests so that most of us in NY, FL, Quebec & the rest of the world other than the other Canadian Provinces & 48 US States are left out in the cold. These things should be available to everyone in WW we all paid to gain entry to the game.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #37

GeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to beholdGeegeJoe is a splendid one to behold

Default ~!!Contest in the eStore!!~

Visit the Ganz eStore between May 29 and May 31st to look for a floating Good Fairy — answer the skill testing question correctly, and you may win a Feature Code to unlock a Good Fairy Charm!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfairy charm.jpg (3.3 KB, 0 views)
GeegeJoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:15 PM   #38
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: ~!!Contest in the eStore!!~

Great, now we have to figure out the answer to the math problem. Thanks for the info.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #39

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Win a Charm Contest this weekend!

If you see the good fairy floating around this weekend at Ganz estore click to have a chance to get a charm code for the charm forest!

Click the image to open in full size.
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #40

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

SInce it is just one code per webkinz account, will our lovely friends at WI want our extra codes at XXX@webkinzinsider.com?

I have only so many webkinz accts, but several email adresses between work and school and so on.

good luck to all and do not forget the asterisk means multiply!
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: