Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #121
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz eStore Announces Good Fairy Charm Hunt May 29th to 31st

View Post Originally Posted by GreenChicken31
Yay! I finally found her...only took an hour and a half =)
congrats i think im the only that hasnt found her.. vie been searching for about an hour and 5 minutes..

YES!!!! i finally found her lets just hope i get the email soon.. how long does it take??

Last edited by Crazyha99; 05-29-2010 at 12:46 AM..
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 12:46 AM   #122
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

crazy do you have several browsers open -- stack them to see the corner and keep refreshing you should catch one
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:47 AM   #123
Diabetes Awareness

YES!!!! i finally found her lets just hope i get the email soon.. how long does it take??
Old 05-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #124
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got a second one !! Yay !!

This question was: (12-3)/(2+1)=3
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:50 AM   #125

GreenChicken31 is an unknown quantity at this point

It only took a few seconds for my email to show up
GreenChicken31 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:51 AM   #126

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Crazyha99 I am so glad you finally found her! You should get the email right away. Check your spam folder if it is not in your inbox
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:02 AM   #127
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Crazyha99 I am so glad you finally found her! You should get the email right away. Check your spam folder if it is not in your inbox
got it i will go bed bed like in 10 minutes ill just try to see if i can get anotehr thanks for the tips!

i just found 2 more fairies i have 3 codes now yay! my sister will be so happy

Last edited by Crazyha99; 05-29-2010 at 01:02 AM..
Old 05-29-2010, 01:14 AM   #128
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My next question was: (11 + (12-5))*3=54

I need only 1 more and all the kiddos will have one in the morning.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #129
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Got my first one! Like Crazyha99, I had "index" on my page. I typed in www.ganzestore.com and then just refreshed as soon as the page fully loaded and the pictures started to change. The fairy was very small and hard to see among all the things in the very crowded background. I almost missed her! My question was (4-1)*(7+4). I had been searching for about two hours with no luck, but at least I got a few rounds of Polarberry Jam in before Webkinz shut down for the night. Now I need to look for a few more fairies for my sister, my nephew, and another Webkinz friend. Thanks for all the help!

Just got my second one, but it hasn't shown up in that e-mail account yet.

Last edited by jellytab; 05-29-2010 at 02:07 AM..
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #130
Kdy
Rlyroo

Kdy will become famous soon enough

do I have to be logged into the ganz estore?
Kdy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: