Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 12:28 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Ganz eStore Announces Good Fairy Charm Hunt May 29th to 31st

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Thanks all ....I FINALLY found one.

I was thinking it would just be easier to throw $1.50 at them. LOLz
You are probably right, but congratulations for finding one! My husband is going to laugh at me when he comes home from work and sees I am still up on the computer. First thing he will ask is What's going on in webkinz world? He knows me too well
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #112
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Took almost an hour to find my second one. I just keep reloading page only waiting a few seconds til it is done loading. Think I am done for the night. Good luck all
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:30 AM   #113
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

its officially been an hour since i started and... STILL NOTHING!i cant sleep because im afraid all 50,000 codes will be gone by tomorrow!
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:31 AM   #114
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

good luck to everyone since I am excluded I will be just poping in to see if everyone gets one. I do love these things even if I can't participate lol
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 AM   #115
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
You are probably right, but congratulations for finding one! My husband is going to laugh at me when he comes home from work and sees I am still up on the computer. First thing he will ask is What's going on in webkinz world? He knows me too well
That's why I'm trying it when everyone is asleep. Uninterrupted time away from sleep.

Crazyha99 I just wait until it starts to change pics in the center then hit refresh.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #116
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

I live in one of the banned states, but the computer I am using right now has it's server out of state. I hope I can get one!!
bobo247 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

ok so heres a pic of my screen is anything wrong with it the url or something that may be causing no fairy for me..?? Click the image to open in full size.
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #118

GreenChicken31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay! I finally found her...only took an hour and a half =)
GreenChicken31 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:42 AM   #119
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My question was (10+2)/(4*3)=1
Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #120
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
ok so heres a pic of my screen is anything wrong with it the url or something that may be causing no fairy for me..?? Click the image to open in full size.
Mine doesn't say index after the ganzestore.com/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: