Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #71
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Drastically Reduces Retailer Plush Stock for July Webkinz

This dosen't sound good. Are the June pets limited as well?
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #72
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by 98violet
This dosen't sound good. Are the June pets limited as well?
I heard that the June webkinz are more limited then the May webkinz but not as limited as the July. I hope this helped!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #73
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Drastically Reduces Retailer Plush Stock for July

View Post Originally Posted by gracekiara
I'll keep this brief...Ganz is telling it's sales representatives that the reasoning behind this move is to 'create a frenzy' for webkinz...what they are really doing is throwing cold water on the frenzy that already existed among it's diehard collectors...i had to have one each of EVERY webkinz ever released thru December 2010...even the unimaginative e-store ones and the non-cute/non-cuddly ones...then they released the sparkling pegasus and made it impossible for me to get...and all of a sudden my complete collection would never be complete...immediately my fervor for one of each [7 webkinz including 4 sig pets a month] cooled to just having to have the cutest and cuddliest ones...with over 900 webkinz i personally adopted one at a time i hardly need ANY more webkinz....adopting is not even fun anymore...it was just the obsession of a diehard collector...they killed that and cut their sales to me down to about 2 regular webkinz a month...i should really thank them..this new move is making me reconsider buying any at all...i can easily keep playing webkinz with just a single deluxe membership yearly...is this what they want!?!...
How many webkinz do you have? 900? There aren't even that many webkinz!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:16 PM   #74
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
I think I can read the writing on the wall...they're hoping to discontinue any and all physical merchandise and convert to online-only sales. For both plush pets and eStore pets, the same conceptual work and expense goes into making a pet, but for plush pets, they also have to produce the pet and ship it. (Plus lately the trend seems to be having to redesign the virtual pet so it matches the plush better, which only means more work and expense.)

I mean, look at it historically...they got rid of most of the physical merchandise piece by piece. Lil Kinz, trading cards, physical figurines, book marks, lip gloss and body spray, clothing for Webkinz, clothing for people (though you can still special order a shirt through the eStore), and most recently endangered signatures and small signatures. They can see that the economy is terrible, but die-hard Webkinz lovers still manage to acquire their favorite pets and items. So they figure they will get a bigger percentage of the retail price if there is no middleman, and no physical product.

I hate to be so cynical. It's not like me, really! But I think this is the beginning of the end. I'm going to start taking screen shots of all my stuff, so when they eventually pull the plug, they at least can't take away my ownership of my pixels!

That's like saying the world will end. We've been having tornados, earthquakes, etc. but the world won't end will it? xP LOL, that's a weird comparison
jenniferpro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #75
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

That's SO weird! I hope they don't keep it like that.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:21 PM   #76
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I heard that the June webkinz are more limited then the May webkinz but not as limited as the July. I hope this helped!
Thanks! I really want two of the June Webkinz and sometimes the stores I buy my Webkinz at don't have the ones I am looking for and now with less Webkinz at each store it's going to be even harder. This is not a very smart move, Ganz!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #77
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
I think I can read the writing on the wall...they're hoping to discontinue any and all physical merchandise and convert to online-only sales. For both plush pets and eStore pets, the same conceptual work and expense goes into making a pet, but for plush pets, they also have to produce the pet and ship it. (Plus lately the trend seems to be having to redesign the virtual pet so it matches the plush better, which only means more work and expense.)

I mean, look at it historically...they got rid of most of the physical merchandise piece by piece. Lil Kinz, trading cards, physical figurines, book marks, lip gloss and body spray, clothing for Webkinz, clothing for people (though you can still special order a shirt through the eStore), and most recently endangered signatures and small signatures. They can see that the economy is terrible, but die-hard Webkinz lovers still manage to acquire their favorite pets and items. So they figure they will get a bigger percentage of the retail price if there is no middleman, and no physical product.

I hate to be so cynical. It's not like me, really! But I think this is the beginning of the end. I'm going to start taking screen shots of all my stuff, so when they eventually pull the plug, they at least can't take away my ownership of my pixels!
I'm sorry but that just made me want to cry. You are so right. Somehow I think Webkinz is going downhill. All that money I've spent... I love the plushies. They can't get rid of them.
*Sigh* in a way it kind of is the end of the world...
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #78

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

the only one i want is the petal pup so as soon as i can..im gonna get her!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #79
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by 98violet
Thanks! I really want two of the June Webkinz and sometimes the stores I buy my Webkinz at don't have the ones I am looking for and now with less Webkinz at each store it's going to be even harder. This is not a very smart move, Ganz!
Your Welcome.If you can never find all the new ones maybe with only four a month you will be abl to find them all. It might have benn a good move for you.

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
Your Welcome.If you can never find all the new ones maybe with only four a month you will be able to find them all. It might have been a good move for you.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #80
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I hope that Webkinz is going to end. If it isn't and they are just cutting back on the plush so every one will buy from the estore i will just let my last year go up and deal with the limitations. If they keep it up there will be lots of people dealing with the limitations.

sorry i meant not going to end
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: