Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 03:09 PM   #31
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Drastically Reduces Retailer Plush Stock for July

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think they are phasing out plushies, and pushing for all e-store pets. It's the only explanation that fits.
My thought exactly. When you look at other websites for kids/families like Wizards101, LegoOnline, and Club Penguin they offer e-items only for purchase, except for the rare collectable. I must say that is one reason we have always stuck with Webkinz instead though, because in the end, I want to have something tangible for the money.
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #32
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's sad too. Even though I have a few estore pets, I won't buy them exclusively. I like the plushes the best. I would have bought the Petal Puppy and Sun Bear, and definitely the Camel, but I won't if they cost double on eBay because of scarcity. I wish retailers would figure out that scarcity leads to a big secondary market but not necessarily higher profits for the company itself.
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #33
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

You know, I've been less obsessed with Webkinz for the past few months- I haven't bought any since March, and some of you older users have probably noticed that I have hardly ever been on.
In fact, right now, I'm prefering the plushies to the actual online pets and site. The site is kind of boring for me. I prefer games that you can actually connect and chat with other members on... easily, at least.
I do not want Webkinz to just be online. The plushes are what I like best about it. So Ganz, you might lose at least one member if you make it too hard to get plushies.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #34
ebkinz addict :)

Webkinzgurl16 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I think they are phasing out plushies, and pushing for all e-store pets. It's the only explanation that fits.
I agree with you there. I really enjoy the getting the Plushies along with the online version. Personally, I would rather have the plush version along with the virtual version, instead of just an online thing. Because once the trend passes by, you will always have the plushies.

I really hope this is just a temporary thing, I was really looking forward to the Puppy! Many of my local retailers aren't getting in the newer pets, and are carrying fewer wekinz in general. Sigh, hopefully this is just a phase.
Webkinzgurl16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #35
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh no! I NEED the Petal Puppy!!!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #36
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I AM SO MAD AT WEBKINZ RIGHT NOW.

I will now bang my head on the keyboard.

bvajcb n jn xjbhji n,klpK'xmcv xm ck m,sld w
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:38 PM   #37

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
i will try my halmark that still carries webkinz i found a hippie hippo 2 months after it came out there because i like having 1 pet from every month i still have not gotten a may pet though

LUCKY!!! you Hallmark STILL CARRIES WEBKINZ!!! all the hallmarks i have checked have NONE!!!!!! Ugh WHY WHY WHY???????????????????????????????????????????
they want EVERYONE to have an estore pet, they think everything focuses around estore! they want to retired plush forever!!! ( that's my guess) WHY GANZ WHY?!?!!?!? ( am i overrating?)
bangs head on keyboard like did bvb vbhjnv]87p-0[97897v thjufsdahufdsyuerwhufdfsfdfferwyufdnfdsvybnguyfhd I am going to ask Ganz about this!!!!! This is sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo ssssssssssoooooooooo ssssssssssssooooooooooooo sad!!!

so many people will want the pets psi and psf. the trading rooms will be going crazy!!! not good for trader like me...... WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY GANZ WWWWHHHHHY????? ertytredr5ecdfghjudvfbghnmtgvb4bghnmjhbnjmu c67 9467p-9;.n968t0 AARGH!!!

thanks for the idea LakeTrio3 it really gets the anger out!

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 05-26-2011 at 03:38 PM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #38
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like a phase-out of plush to me, too. I can understand why they'd rather sell estore pets only, for higher profits with much less effort. I won't be buying them, though.

Ganz could shut down the website at any moment (the tags say 'Ganz reserves the right to discontinue webkinz.com at any time without prior notice) and I'd feel awfully stupid having paid for something that doesn't exist. At least I'll always be able to pet my plushies.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #39
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Oh no. No no no no no no NO! I MUST HAVE THAT MOHAWK MONKEY!!!!!!!!!

But didn't they say the same thing about the Hippie Hippo? I found one at Hallmark about 2 months after.

I really hope that they aren't slowly getting rid of the plushies. That would be really bad, and i wouldn't stand for it. Like LakeTrio, I will now bang my head on the keyboard;
hjuy7-89rt5
p-[;'-p0-\90 08m 76543r5tghjuyi9p0-gtjuhy7hjuy7fgrtv`ki67uyhjnuyp[;'

Thanks for the idea Lake, it really gets some of the anger out

Last edited by webkinzfan909; 05-26-2011 at 03:47 PM..
webkinzfan909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #40
minnottes has disabled reputation

This is really upsetting news. I will not buy e-store pets (no offense to anyone who does). My daughters cannot snuggle up with e-store pets when they go to sleep at night, nor can they have tea parties with them or take them on all-day trips to gramma's house. I really hope they reconsider their decision.
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: