Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #91
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: Ganz Drastically Reduces Retailer Plush Stock for July Webkinz

Oh, no! My little bees can't believe that "Mr Robert" won't have their webbies. Each of them had already added one of these plushies to their wish lists (eldest the pup, little man the monkey, and tiny bee the bear). They were so excited! We have been so very pleased with Ameriwade all of this time that they have become our pet store ♥

Despite our sadness and aggravation at the news, thank you for the information. Watching and waiting for an update... mJb & the little bees three
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #92
Sapphirekat
Webkinz :)

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

The stores that are near by me have a lot of webkinz for sale. I don't think I've seen people buying them for a while. I only have 2 webkinz animals. I don't think i'll be getting anymore. I've been a member since January. And I only log on to do daily stuff, and to collect the prizes from webkinz news. Sometimes I wonder why I still go on webkinz anymore. I do enjoy designing rooms, but that fun only last for so long. And the estore prices are too high. I wont ever be spending money there.
I would like one of the hamsters. They are cute. But, they are small and they cost too much. If they were to lower the price I could buy one.
I think that they should release fewer pets per month. The website has been around for 6 years. I don't see it getting anymore poplar.
Spikefan2004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #93

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

let's not forget that there are new TV commercials, new packaging (boxes), plenty of new additions/revisions/features on the website itself...so I would like to think that although sales may be down, webkinz is not "going" anywhere. during this rough economy most businesses are having to cut costs. if fewer plushes are being sold, well fewer need to be made. webkinz today has more items to collect and daily activities to be done then ever before. they certainly aren't making cuts to their creative department! i can't even keep up! i think the best thing for us to do is to continue to play & collect as much as our hearts desire...and not create a wave of panic.
donkeyluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:44 PM   #94
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Oh, no! My little bees can't believe that "Mr Robert" won't have their webbies. Each of them had already added one of these plushies to their wish lists (eldest the pup, little man the monkey, and tiny bee the bear). They were so excited! We have been so very pleased with Ameriwade all of this time that they have become our pet store ♥

Despite our sadness and aggravation at the news, thank you for the information. Watching and waiting for an update... mJb & the little bees three
This is another point - the retailers like Robert will suffer because of this decision. If he only gets three each, then he's not making as much money, unless he raises the price. And somehow I don't think he will. He's such a great person, it's just not right somehow.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:46 PM   #95
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I think Ganz is doing this because webkinz aren't very popular anymore and I think eentually there will be no plushes. I think they will go to all estore.
I kinda agree, webkinz isn't that popular anymore. I remember when I started that is what everyone was talking about and now you hardly even hear about webkinz anymore. There is a store by me that has tons of webkinz, that they can't get rid of because nobody is buying.
If Ganz does go all estore, me and my twin sister is quitting for sure and going to a website that isn't greedy for money. Even though, that's going be hard to find............
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:48 PM   #96
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I hope to get the sun bear then!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:54 PM   #97
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I kinda agree, webkinz isn't that popular anymore. I remember when I started that is what everyone was talking about and now you hardly even hear about webkinz anymore. There is a store by me that has tons of webkinz, that they can't get rid of because nobody is buying.
If Ganz does go all estore, me and my twin sister is quitting for sure and going to a website that isn't greedy for money. Even though, that's going be hard to find............
I know right. There used to be five stores that carried webkinz and now only one does here.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #98
rettired is on a distinguished road

Reminds me of when the beanie babies started to phase out. it won't be long before we will be saying good bye to Webkinz.
rettired is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #99

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Ganz Drastically Reduces Retailer Plush Stock for July

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
NOOOOOOOOO! Must have the Petal Puppy!!!! Why do they make all the puppies impossible to get!
JUST LIKE the Love Puppy!
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:03 PM   #100
Gift Guru

ozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to all

The stores around here both American greetings and small mom and pop stores have been phasing out webkinz. I think the relase of so many has over saturated the market and while i do think they have some wonderful ones its been hard to get them or im unsuire which to get. Prices fluctuate as well and some places charge 20$ for webbies and im talking regular webkinz! One retailer stopped buying them cause they were forced to carry so much and then stuck with so much stock. Webkinz also forbid them to bundle sales. When you have all these factors i can see the downfall. I think the rooms and loads of stuff they sell are adorable but at what price?
ozzieluva is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: