Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #51
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Ganz Decides to NOT Retire Classic Room Theme

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ARRRGH! Now I know why DH gets so mad when I change my mind! haha! I just bought up a ton of stuff I didn't have! haha!

I'm glad though, I always cringe when something gets retired! Can't wait to see what the new space alien theme is...I was hoping for a Jedi/Sith Theme myself (see clothing tag on image below) Now, obviously there are all sorts of copywrite problems with that, but I'm sure George Lucas would be a huge Webkinz fan-..

Click the image to open in full size.
George has allowed Disney to dress Mickey Mouse and Company in Star Wars Regalia for a number of years now. Maybe we should start a petition to ask him to allow the Webkinz to Join the forces of Good & Evil. Now which pets go to the dark side & which are Jedi? I'd be all over a SW theme.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #52
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

sounds like a new space theme!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #53
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
George has allowed Disney to dress Mickey Mouse and Company in Star Wars Regalia for a number of years now. Maybe we should start a petition to ask him to allow the Webkinz to Join the forces of Good & Evil. Now which pets go to the dark side & which are Jedi? I'd be all over a SW theme.
I'll tell DD and DS to get excited! haha! We've been hoping for a while, as you can tell by our webbies:

(Darth Meow is supposed to be like Darth Maul and Darth Playkinz is supposed to be like Darth Plagius-although I don't know how to spell it-I know these webbies in particular, would LOVE to have a Galaxy far far away theme! )
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #54
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'll tell DD and DS to get excited! haha! We've been hoping for a while, as you can tell by our webbies:

(Darth Meow is supposed to be like Darth Maul and Darth Playkinz is supposed to be like Darth Plagius-although I don't know how to spell it-I know these webbies in particular, would LOVE to have a Galaxy far far away theme! )
You just gave me a glimmer of an idea for a Pink Poodle. Those things are positively evil so I've been reluctant to adopt one even though I bought a bunch for the Caring Valley tags. Making it a Sith could possibly justify it's existence a tiny little bit.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #55
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

That sounds tricky to me. Yeah they wont retire "one classic theme." Hopefully that doesnt secretly mean--they will retire 2. Something to think about.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #56
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the info

I guess Ganz does have the the right to change HER (slight chance his) mind LOL
But why did you have to wail until after I spent a fortune of KC
I bought mostly Diner Theme & also Ballerina just in case
Oh well glad to hear about ANOTHER new theme, even though I haven't caught up with the other new & not so new themes yet plus there's all the old incomplete ones I have.....& so on.
I seems like Ganz is retiring the old & making new similar more updated versions of them. We lost the old Kids Theme & now Have a new Kids Theme. Looks like now the Space Theme may be getting a face lift as well.
I guess we will all just have to wait & see
roxy1000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #57
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Have to have a new room theme to go with the new super bed! I look forward to new things. Have over 250 rooms/yards on my main account, need something new to spice things up. I cant wait for the valentines day estore stuff, I need to decorate for Love puppies home coming. lol. Hope the love cat comes out this weekend, would be nice to have it before valentines day!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #58
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I bet this will be another Space theme!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #59
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

oh, yay!!!!
CalleyCo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #60

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I bet they were goign to retire the space theme. now I think they are goign to add more things to the theme
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: