Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #41
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Ganz Decides to NOT Retire Classic Room Theme

Oh thank goodness! I didn't wanna say goodbye to my themes! lol. Thank you Ganz! Ooohh!! My mom's right! They'll probably make, like, a planet them & then make an alien webkinz! That'd be awesome! They have dinosaurs - why not?
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 12:31 PM   #42
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the info FIA, I'm glad they're not going to retire a theme. It seems like every time they retire one its one that I like. I hope the new one is cool.
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Okay so they are not retiring a "classic" room theme. Maybe they worded it wrong in the beginning. But lets just say they decide to retire the old space theme from the curio shop. Didn't they do that with the Hockey theme? Could be.....

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
What NOOOO! I just spent 200,000 KC buying all the themes.

Don't feel so bad. You can always use those themes in the future. And anyway just because they made a statement that they are not retiring a "classic" theme does not mean they will not retire something. I have a funny feeling about this.

Last edited by Joani; 01-28-2010 at 12:34 PM..
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #44
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Sounds as if we are getting a new and improved Space Theme !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #45
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

ARRRGH! Now I know why DH gets so mad when I change my mind! haha! I just bought up a ton of stuff I didn't have! haha!

I'm glad though, I always cringe when something gets retired! Can't wait to see what the new space alien theme is...I was hoping for a Jedi/Sith Theme myself (see clothing tag on image below) Now, obviously there are all sorts of copywrite problems with that, but I'm sure George Lucas would be a huge Webkinz fan-..

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #46
jdpeach

Talking Re: Ganz Decides to NOT Retire Classic Room Theme

THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! Ganz finally realized that kids cant afford the new themes and the cheap affordable themes are the ones taken away. I still hold on to my opinion that Ganz is making webkinz going to the adults though. Ganz is on its way back to original webkinz. Hallelujah!
Old 01-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #47
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Phew,that's a relief--I really love all the classic themes.
"Out of this world" ? Perhaps a new space theme is on its way!! I hope it has something to do with the solar system.
Pandah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #48
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

I'm sure it's going to be a new space theme!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #49
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Intrigued!!!! Wonder WHICH old theme they were going to retire and WHY??
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #50
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Sounds like a space theme for sure- or maybe a a marsian type theme?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: