Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #81
ram325
Webkinz :)

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

rep removed ghourd chair instead and am trying to get it back
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #82
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
I am sorry that happened.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #83
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

So sorry!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #84
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

called back and both different reps would not put the chairs back -- how sad
Old 10-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #85
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

called back and both different reps would not put the chairs back -- how sad
I'm so sorry you couldn't get them back. Did they switch the cd covers for you? Or just take the chairs by mistake? Did they replace them with the persephone plush?
Old 10-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #86
ram325

am afraid to call back again in case they suspend the account

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
I'm so sorry you couldn't get them back. Did they switch the cd covers for you? Or just take the chairs by mistake? Did they replace them with the persephone plush?
they did switch the CD covers which was what i had mentioned -- did not mention the ghord chairs from them but they took it anyways -- in future, will just leave glitch as is with no messing around

Last edited by webby4; 10-07-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Old 10-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #87
ishing you Joy

I know how you feel, but at least my rep told me he would be taking the chairs, and let me keep one. Did you at least get the plush in exchange?
Old 10-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #88
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I called and the rep wanted me to email with the accounts that needed the cd cover swapped for the mic. I asked about the gourd chairs and he said that they would probably remove the chairs too if I emailed (even if I didn't ask for the chairs to be swapped). So, I asked him if he would do 1 account over the phone and he did. I gave him an account that didn't win any gourd chairs and was able to get 3 CD covers removed and get 3 superstar mics added to the account. He is hoping that they fix the glitch when they bring back the pink contests, but he thought that should have happened by now (them putting back the contests).

Good luck, everyone.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #89
Wacky Holidays!

They now have the gourd chairs in the eStore (along with a different green gourd chair). How can they just remove the chairs now? What if you bought it in the eStore?
Old 10-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #90
ishing you Joy

Thanks for the info SnowCrystal. The chairs being sold now definitely complicates things - hopefully the stop removing any chairs because of it.

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: