Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 08:23 AM   #71
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Hmm...the ad I seen on the Parent Club says to look for the ads between Oct.1 and Oct.8. so I thought it ended on the 8th. Molly is supposed to float from Oct 2 to Oct. 12 and not float on Oct. 3, 8 and 10. I sure hope they haven't ended this event early!
Hmmm, the one saw said October 7th. That's strange.

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I spent an hour there and never saw Molly or a pink banner. Maybe they decided to shut it dodwn because they were getting too many calls. In my aacount, I still have 4 cd covers even after downloading one.
I didn't save any of mine. I never considered it to be honest. I downloaded them, then deleted the download because I didn't want them and I got them almost every day. I have no chance now of getting the correct prize.

I don't think it's fair for Ganz to take down the events. First, we get a glitch then they take away the even entirely. Not really fair is it? I'm not saying they officially did it just commenting that's all.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #72
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Customer Service will be closed when I get home from work .... and I have to leave now.
Then it's the weekend.
I wonder if they'll still switch the cd covers for me on Monday ?
I would really like to have the mics.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #73
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Hmmm, the one saw said October 7th. That's strange.
Here is the one I seen.

Look at the right side of the ad.Click the image to open in full size.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #74
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Here is the one I seen.

Look at the right side of the ad.Click the image to open in full size.

Yep I remember that. Maybe I was thinking of the first part on the left to visit the parent's club between October 1 and October 7 to win prizes. Maybe that means that the ad was supposed to run all day today and end tomorrow.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #75
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Customer Service will be closed when I get home from work .... and I have to leave now.
Then it's the weekend.
I wonder if they'll still switch the cd covers for me on Monday ?
I would really like to have the mics.
They might not be open on Monday, because its thanksgiving in Canada.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #76
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

I called and the rep removed the cd covers and said he awarded the mic but I don't have any in my account. At least the cd covers are gone.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #77
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Yep I remember that. Maybe I was thinking of the first part on the left to visit the parent's club between October 1 and October 7 to win prizes. Maybe that means that the ad was supposed to run all day today and end tomorrow.
Well with one side of the ad saying the 7th and the other saying the 8th it's no wonder it's so confusing!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #78
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

For what it is worth, I just spoke with a rep who said she didn't think the Pink games would be back up today because they are trying to fix the issues and the servers had been down, impeding progress. She said that the WKN game should be back on Sunday. Of course, another rep might have a different version!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:13 PM   #79
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dollspace
For what it is worth, I just spoke with a rep who said she didn't think the Pink games would be back up today because they are trying to fix the issues and the servers had been down, impeding progress. She said that the WKN game should be back on Sunday. Of course, another rep might have a different version!
Thanks for letting us know Dollspace!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #80
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Dollspace
Thanks! I was just about to call but I see no need now . It is still a bummer that we miss out on a whole day of Pink because of their server improvements....
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: