Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #61
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0
Webkinz :)

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

Maybe I should've not done that at the last hour.

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Yes, many reports of not finding Molly since the server update.
Oh, thanks for telling me that. I should've looked at all of the posts befor looking for so long.

Last edited by KINGBRANFLAKES; 10-06-2011 at 11:00 PM..
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 11:20 PM   #62

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

Ok so a new day and still no ads to click and no floating molly either. bummer. hope they get it fixed since it will end soon.
sherylbeach is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #63

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
Ok so a new day and still no ads to click and no floating molly either. bummer. hope they get it fixed since it will end soon.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #64
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach

I spent an hour there and never saw Molly or a pink banner. Maybe they decided to shut it dodwn because they were getting too many calls. In my aacount, I still have 4 cd covers even after downloading one.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:36 AM   #65

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I expected Molly & the ads to be back by now I missed 5 prizes yesterday because they didn't do the fixing when they said they wouldthey just took away the game!
Always shrouded in mystery............what is going on in Ganzworld?
I do feel bad for people who really wanted the chair and everybody who has been wasting time looking for ads and floating heads that are not there
Thank goodness for WI
Makes me wonder if we should ever say anything about the good glitches, they fix them too fast
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:59 AM   #66
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the update!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:16 AM   #67
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
The rep told me it wouldn't be fixed but it would not surprise me one bit if they told someone else differently. The answers you get all seem to depend on who you talk to... Good luck, whatever you decide to do!
Thanks for the info. The least Ganz can do for us after what they put us through is be honest with us. Every time they've had a glitch they've said they would fix it. Now, someone mentioned Ganz doesn't want is to get anymore free estore items. I hope that isn't the case. Why would they hold this contest in the first place?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #68
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I never did get any of the contests to work yesterday so no prizes for us. Will try again later to see if they work today but from the looks of it, they aren't.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #69
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It says the parent's club ad ends today (October 7) so maybe that is why no one has seen it today. I thought maybe it would have been going on all day then not appear tomorrow as today is the last day but maybe not. Maybe Ganz just decided to officially end it today because of all the people calling about switches and complaints. That doesn't explain why the Molly head hasn't been floating. The peek-a-newz worked for me today though. I keep getting food though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #70
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
It says the parent's club ad ends today (October 7) so maybe that is why no one has seen it today. I thought maybe it would have been going on all day then not appear tomorrow as today is the last day but maybe not. Maybe Ganz just decided to officially end it today because of all the people calling about switches and complaints. That doesn't explain why the Molly head hasn't been floating. The peek-a-newz worked for me today though. I keep getting food though.
Hmm...the ad I seen on the Parent Club says to look for the ads between Oct.1 and Oct.8. so I thought it ended on the 8th. Molly is supposed to float from Oct 2 to Oct. 12 and not float on Oct. 3, 8 and 10. I sure hope they haven't ended this event early!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: