Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #51
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I am hoping this is why they are doing maintenance today I saved my 5 parent club tries (on 5 accounts) & after maintenance I will try, I'm not calling, I don't want to take any chances with my chairs
I know they don't keep a record of estore sales or prizes won on any accounts, they don't know who got what from where so they can't just start robbing people
I am feeling much better about the chance of my chair magically turning into a plushie...
They don't seem to care either way about our problems or what we have, unless we bug them

I have had a sunflower outside my room since 2009
Attachment 233418 I don't care to get it repaired, it is hilarious!! & I'm kinda sentimental about it
the flower in the corner that is so funny when i got my first webkinz i bought the link dots game and since the first day i put it in the room it glitched up and i couldn't play it and it just sat right in the middle of the room then like a year ago it moved to the corner! i think it will be there forever
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #52
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

May have to make a call about a couple of our accounts...really don't want to lose those chairs...what to do..what to do??

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte

I keep getting the same message, even after clearing my cache... Also have not seen Molly pig, though I've been clicking around for just about 1/2 an hour.

It's interesting news about maybe being able to swap some of the error Pink prizes... I'm a little bummed because I have won a couple gourd chairs on other accounts, but have yet to win one on my main account- and they're TOTALLY COOL!!!! I wish they could be traded or kinzposted.
I did most of the contests this morning..but tried to do the last account's PAN and saw the contest over message.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #53

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Janet_xo3
I love my gourd chair and am so happy I got it. One glitch I really appreciate!
I agree
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #54

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I got the Gourd Chair but I would rather keep it then trade it for the plush, thanks though .
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #55
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte

I keep getting the same message, even after clearing my cache... Also have not seen Molly pig, though I've been clicking around for just about 1/2 an hour.

It's interesting news about maybe being able to swap some of the error Pink prizes... I'm a little bummed because I have won a couple gourd chairs on other accounts, but have yet to win one on my main account- and they're TOTALLY COOL!!!! I wish they could be traded or kinzposted.
are people still having this problem? i could access it at 5:00 and i just tried again now and could play. im used ff and ie if that helps. hope everyone gets it working soon, good luck
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #56
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

aw goodness, I really don't have time to call Ganz, I am at work all day.....

would like the mike instead of the cd cover... tsk tsk. I was hoping that Ganz would fix that themselves.

Hmm.. I am just now at WKN and not finding the pink ads or Molly
guess they got too many calls today to fix it.. hope it returns as we had a few more days for PINK!
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #57
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Here's what the rep I spoke to told me (but other reps may tell you something else) -

If you call about one item, they automatically check for the other also & remove all incorrect items (doesn't matter if it's in a room or in the dock - ours were in a room). I was calling about the cd cover, we had already downloaded one (we wanted at least one of the gourd chairs - had 3). He said he could let me keep one chair as a courtesy since we had multiples, but if we had only had one chair he would have had to replace it. He said you got one replacement for every item you had (other reps have only given one mic regardless of how many covers you had).

DD would have been crushed if I had lost her gourd chair - very relieved that didn't happen.
thanks for your comment

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Well, the rep I spoke to yesterday didn't even ask about any other items, I only told him about the CD and asked for the mic. But maybe other reps will check for the chair too

Whoa, luckily that's not what happened to me yesterday. We love the gourd chairs and wouldn't want to lose them. I just asked the rep for the mic on 3 accounts that had CDs (and also had chairs in rooms) and got them. Neither of us even mentioned the chair/plush glitch and they are all still there.

It's really frustrating when the reps aren't consistent!
thanks for your answer!!!

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
My rep said the glitch will not be resolved.

Why would they advise not to participate in the contest?
ganz are sometime... each worker tell something and do something different

Well, we know that they know there is a problem.........I hope they fix it before the end
I will NOT call them, they might take my Gourd chairs away

They don't want anyone getting any more free estore stuff, that is why, and they don't want people calling by the dozens to have things swapped because they have no plan for this mess.
Some reps are switching everything and some reps are giving people EXTRA prizes. Makes me annoyed! Just do things right in the first place.....
yeah...

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
I called about this and here is my experience:
Called about my main account 1st. The rep exchanged 4 cds for 4 pink mics. She then asked me to e-mail her at webkinzsupport@ganz.com about our other 5 accounts. I checked the accounts later and the cds were evenly exchanged for mics in 4 of them. The 5th had 4 cds, cds were missing but there are no mics in replacement. (I hate calling and will just let this slide...)
The rep warned me that if I do the promo tomorrow I'm likely to get more cds (or gourds) and that they would not replace them a second time. They're only doing it this once as a courtesy!

Nothing was asked about the gourd chairs and I checked, after seeing twigs' post. All 5 of our chairs were still in our docks...
thanks for your comment!

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanx FIA.

More glitches in WW? Unbelievable!
********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBq6fCQWvfPix_PPgosLTxKgBHz6eY1Q_hSX3_WQ4-tsKMyBufS_dTlf4[/IMG]********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQof4BnE49jK45cVfHGcZlVqCJoMzdw1NNrze4y16fO_5vqtNbadXquPDM[/IMG] ********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCO_FKP64iM2p0CoZkbNdIX0OSfsAg-O9nRcRU1BXAIXpO4fFgYg2LRA[/IMG]
I hope everyone gets their right prizes very soon.

suzee

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
OK I didn't even consider to save my CD cases. I downloaded every one I got them deleted the download so they wouldn't be in my dock. Now, I have no chance of getting the right prize unless I decide to call later and get a replacement prize. I don't want the mic though.

OK so I am confused...someone said they won't be fixing the glitch and someone said they are...which is it? I would hope they would try to fix it so people don't keep calling to get replacement prizes. I want the striped dress and the persephone plush. I haven't gotten those yet but I'm not sure if I should keep participating if I keep getting the CD covers.
I want the mic but I don't want to take the chance to call a rep who will delete all my gourd....

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Has anyone been able to get rid of the CD cases? I downloaded the song, but the case is still there. I can't sell it and it won't go into a room

Now I'm afraid the call Ganz again in case they take away the gourd chair!
When I was use my cd it take a while and not "loading" word or picture. But I have open my file and 2 minutes after, it was on my computer and the cd disapear

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I just called Ganz again and got through this time and got the most sweetest customer service person! Told her I won the Sweet Superstar Mic but got the CD cover instead and she asked if I would like for her to switch that out for me! She took one of the CD covers out of my dock and gave me the mic then explained about the glitch they are having and that they are working on it but didn't know when the glitch would be solved! I wish everyone else luck in getting a hold of a nice customer service person like I did!
thanks for your comment!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I would like to get the mic since we have over a dozen cd cases but it's not important enough for me to call them. Definitely wouldn't want to risk the kids losing their chairs, we'll leave well enough alone and keep what we got.
yes me too!

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
The rep that I just spoke to said that we can keep the items we want to keep, and only swap the ones we don't want. He swapped my CD covers for the mics because I asked him to.

I got a chair yesterday, and was disappointed until I put it in a room, and it is GREAT. So I'm keeping my two chairs. I told him I had them, but that I wanted them, & he explained that they would not remove anything from our accounts unless we asked to have them removed.
I actually made him say it twice, because I wanted to be crystal clear on that point.

I think the reason they won't swap items automatically is that some people (like myself) really like the chair (and maybe some prefer the CD cover). When I got the chair yesterday, I was disappointed at first, but tried it in a room, and it is great. I would be upset if they now gave me a Persephone Doll instead without my asking them to. So I think they don't want to make those decisions for us, but are giving us the flexibility to decide whether we want to keep it or trade it.
I don't get many items from the eStore because I don't want to clog up my accounts with items I can't sell, trade, or move to other accounts. But I don't mind having these nifty chairs as a permanent item.
Thanks for your comment!

I'm agree with your last paragraph

Last edited by zebultux; 10-06-2011 at 09:11 PM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:14 PM   #58
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I am hoping this is why they are doing maintenance today I saved my 5 parent club tries (on 5 accounts) & after maintenance I will try, I'm not calling, I don't want to take any chances with my chairs
I know they don't keep a record of estore sales or prizes won on any accounts, they don't know who got what from where so they can't just start robbing people
I am feeling much better about the chance of my chair magically turning into a plushie...
They don't seem to care either way about our problems or what we have, unless we bug them

I have had a sunflower outside my room since 2009
Attachment 233418 I don't care to get it repaired, it is hilarious!! & I'm kinda sentimental about it
when something is stuck in my room, I send their a message and they fix it...

Webkinz
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #59
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

I haven't seen floaty today and only found 3 pink ads in a whole hour. Anyone else had problems finding molly today?
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #60
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Yes, many reports of not finding Molly since the server update.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: