Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #41
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
joi - We downloaded one cd case before I called, and it disappereared from the dock - sorry it's not working for you.

My situation with the rep is the only one I've read so far that said they had to do the chairs also - all the others have just taken care of the cd covers.
Yes, I assumed it would disappear after the download but it didn't. Thanks for letting me know

I think I'll wait until this contest is over before calling again - yesterday my rep was sweet and didn't ask about the chairs, but I don't want to chance getting someone else and losing the chair. My DD would be devastated, she loves that thing
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

WOW...I don't know how you all got it to work so many times!I only have three prizes total from that, in spite of daily tries. I would love to switch out my album covers, but I love that gourd chair!
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #43
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by pets4pam
WOW...I don't know how you all got it to work so many times!I only have three prizes total from that, in spite of daily tries. I would love to switch out my album covers, but I love that gourd chair!
Sorry it hasn't been working well for you. There's 2 contests awarding the same prizes - the Molly floaty, and pink ads on the Parent's Club.

Like I said, my situation with the rep is the only one I've read so far that said they had to do the chairs also - many have successfully switched the cd covers without any mention of the chairs.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #44
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I would like to get the mic since we have over a dozen cd cases but it's not important enough for me to call them. Definitely wouldn't want to risk the kids losing their chairs, we'll leave well enough alone and keep what we got.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #45
toypuppyandcat

jadedolphin is a jewel in the roughjadedolphin is a jewel in the rough

Unhappy Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I think it is stupid that we have to call it is their problem so they should fix it without us needing to call them

proud member since year 1
from the Cheeky pup to the vampire bat
356 webkinz 2 zums and counting
and now...
Proud DELUXE member
"from water to land to air if there is a new webkinz in stores I'll get there!"
jadedolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #46
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I would like to get the mic since we have over a dozen cd cases but it's not important enough for me to call them. Definitely wouldn't want to risk the kids losing their chairs, we'll leave well enough alone and keep what we got.
The rep that I just spoke to said that we can keep the items we want to keep, and only swap the ones we don't want. He swapped my CD covers for the mics because I asked him to.

I got a chair yesterday, and was disappointed until I put it in a room, and it is GREAT. So I'm keeping my two chairs. I told him I had them, but that I wanted them, & he explained that they would not remove anything from our accounts unless we asked to have them removed.
I actually made him say it twice, because I wanted to be crystal clear on that point.

View Post Originally Posted by jadedolphin
I think it is stupid that we have to call it is their problem so they should fix it without us needing to call them

proud member since year 1
from the Cheeky pup to the vampire bat
356 webkinz 2 zums and counting
and now...
Proud DELUXE member
"from water to land to air if there is a new webkinz in stores I'll get there!"
I think the reason they won't swap items automatically is that some people (like myself) really like the chair (and maybe some prefer the CD cover). When I got the chair yesterday, I was disappointed at first, but tried it in a room, and it is great. I would be upset if they now gave me a Persephone Doll instead without my asking them to. So I think they don't want to make those decisions for us, but are giving us the flexibility to decide whether we want to keep it or trade it.
I don't get many items from the eStore because I don't want to clog up my accounts with items I can't sell, trade, or move to other accounts. But I don't mind having these nifty chairs as a permanent item.

Last edited by Serena; 10-06-2011 at 04:54 PM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #47
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

So if we call them to get the mic, they have to take away our chairs too?? I don't want to lose my chairs!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #48
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
So if we call them to get the mic, they have to take away our chairs too?? I don't want to lose my chairs!!
No, please read post #44 that I just wrote (the one above yours on this page). I just did swap only my CD covers, and kept the chairs. We do have a choice.

I just read a few pages back, and see that twigs did lose the chairs. Oh dear, all I can tell you is that the rep who handled my call, which was after 5:00 pm EST, said that they would be letting people keep what they wanted to keep, and trade what they wanted to trade of the glitch items... and that is how it worked for me.

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Here's what the rep I spoke to told me (but other reps may tell you something else) -

If you call about one item, they automatically check for the other also & remove all incorrect items (doesn't matter if it's in a room or in the dock - ours were in a room). I was calling about the cd cover, we had already downloaded one (we wanted at least one of the gourd chairs - had 3). He said he could let me keep one chair as a courtesy since we had multiples, but if we had only had one chair he would have had to replace it. He said you got one replacement for every item you had (other reps have only given one mic regardless of how many covers you had).

DD would have been crushed if I had lost her gourd chair - very relieved that didn't happen.
Twigs, I'm so sorry that you had the bad luck to get a rep who did that. I didn't read all these back pages until just now. If some of the reps don't think the glitches will be fixed, then I hope you get some more chairs. The chairs are so much nicer than I had expected them to be.
The rep I talked to said that they are working on the glitches on WKN, and the service might be sporadic for the next few hours.

Last edited by Serena; 10-06-2011 at 05:12 PM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #49
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Twigs, I'm so sorry that you had the bad luck to get a rep who did that. I didn't read all these back pages until just now. If some of the reps don't think the glitches will be fixed, then I hope you get some more chairs. The chairs are so much nicer than I had expected them to be.
Thanks. DD's happy with the chair we have left.

View Post Originally Posted by Sharronmarie
Please can anyone see if they can play the peek a newz. My computer is telling me the contest is over and I can't find any pink ads on the Parent Area. I don't know if it's my computer or something is glitched with the contest. Thank you so much!
There's a glitch.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #50

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I am hoping this is why they are doing maintenance today I saved my 5 parent club tries (on 5 accounts) & after maintenance I will try, I'm not calling, I don't want to take any chances with my chairs
I know they don't keep a record of estore sales or prizes won on any accounts, they don't know who got what from where so they can't just start robbing people
I am feeling much better about the chance of my chair magically turning into a plushie...
They don't seem to care either way about our problems or what we have, unless we bug them

I have had a sunflower outside my room since 2009
flowerpower.jpg I don't care to get it repaired, it is hilarious!! & I'm kinda sentimental about it
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: