Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #21
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I'm confuse now...

I have ask if it was in my dock or in all my account (rooms) and FIA tell it change maybe all...
Well, the rep I spoke to yesterday didn't even ask about any other items, I only told him about the CD and asked for the mic. But maybe other reps will check for the chair too

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Here's what the rep I spoke to told me (but other reps may tell you something else) -

If you call about one item, they automatically check for the other also & remove all incorrect items (doesn't matter if it's in a room or in the dock - ours were in a room). I was calling about the cd cover, we had already downloaded one (we wanted at least one of the gourd chairs - had 3). He said he could let me keep one chair as a courtesy since we had multiples, but if we had only had one chair he would have had to replace it. He said you got one replacement for every item you had (other reps have only given one mic regardless of how many covers you had).

DD would have been crushed if I had lost her gourd chair - very relieved that didn't happen.
Whoa, luckily that's not what happened to me yesterday. We love the gourd chairs and wouldn't want to lose them. I just asked the rep for the mic on 3 accounts that had CDs (and also had chairs in rooms) and got them. Neither of us even mentioned the chair/plush glitch and they are all still there.

It's really frustrating when the reps aren't consistent!

Last edited by joi; 10-06-2011 at 02:42 PM..
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #22
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
She also told me it is a known glitch and as a result they are advising people not to participate in the contest until they have this glitch resolved.
My rep said the glitch will not be resolved.

Why would they advise not to participate in the contest?
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #23
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
I called this am and was able to get the correct prizes without losing any of the incorrect prizes...did multiple accounts with one phone call, but not all my accounts!!

Does anyone know if you can trade the chair?
Old 10-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #24

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Well, we know that they know there is a problem.........I hope they fix it before the end
I will NOT call them, they might take my Gourd chairs away

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
My rep said the glitch will not be resolved.

Why would they advise not to participate in the contest?
They don't want anyone getting any more free estore stuff, that is why, and they don't want people calling by the dozens to have things swapped because they have no plan for this mess.
Some reps are switching everything and some reps are giving people EXTRA prizes. Makes me annoyed! Just do things right in the first place.....

Last edited by babymuggy; 10-06-2011 at 02:53 PM..
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #25
webkinz love566

can you trade the chair?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #26
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a wonderful day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #27
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I called about this and here is my experience:
Called about my main account 1st. The rep exchanged 4 cds for 4 pink mics. She then asked me to e-mail her at webkinzsupport@ganz.com about our other 5 accounts. I checked the accounts later and the cds were evenly exchanged for mics in 4 of them. The 5th had 4 cds, cds were missing but there are no mics in replacement. (I hate calling and will just let this slide...)
The rep warned me that if I do the promo tomorrow I'm likely to get more cds (or gourds) and that they would not replace them a second time. They're only doing it this once as a courtesy!

Nothing was asked about the gourd chairs and I checked, after seeing twigs' post. All 5 of our chairs were still in our docks...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

Thanx FIA.

More glitches in WW? Unbelievable!
********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBq6fCQWvfPix_PPgosLTxKgBHz6eY1Q_hSX3_WQ4-tsKMyBufS_dTlf4[/IMG]********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQof4BnE49jK45cVfHGcZlVqCJoMzdw1NNrze4y16fO_5vqtNbadXquPDM[/IMG] ********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCO_FKP64iM2p0CoZkbNdIX0OSfsAg-O9nRcRU1BXAIXpO4fFgYg2LRA[/IMG]
I hope everyone gets their right prizes very soon.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #29
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

when you call is there supposed to be beeping? i was thinking maybe it means they are busy but im not sure. we have never called ganz before. should i try a land line instead of a cell phone? thanks everyone
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #30
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
when you call is there supposed to be beeping? i was thinking maybe it means they are busy but im not sure. we have never called ganz before. should i try a land line instead of a cell phone? thanks everyone
The line's been very busy today - the beeping is the busy signal. I had to try several times before I got through. I've only called a couple of times in the past, and never had a busy signal until today. Guessing lots of calls about mics.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: