Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

littlesunshine5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

but they won't talk to people younger than 18.
SO what do I do???
littlesunshine5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #12
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

ask your parent to call

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
It depends on which Rep you get on the phone.
so is not only item in my dock...

Maybe I should not call, don't want to loose my gourd

Last edited by zebultux; 10-06-2011 at 02:01 PM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #13
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Maybe I should not call, don't want to loose my gourd
Put your gourd in a room

When I called yesterday, I put the gourds in rooms and just asked the rep to switch the CD for the mic. We love the gourds too and didn't want to trade them for the plush.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #14
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Put your gourd in a room

When I called yesterday, I put the gourds in rooms and just asked the rep to switch the CD for the mic. We love the gourds too and didn't want to trade them for the plush.
I'm confuse now...

I have ask if it was in my dock or in all my account (rooms) and FIA tell it change maybe all...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #15
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I was wondering how i got that chair,i'm keeping mine! LOL i love it
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #16
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Here's what the rep I spoke to told me (but other reps may tell you something else) -

If you call about one item, they automatically check for the other also & remove all incorrect items (doesn't matter if it's in a room or in the dock - ours were in a room). I was calling about the cd cover, we had already downloaded one (we wanted at least one of the gourd chairs - had 3). He said he could let me keep one chair as a courtesy since we had multiples, but if we had only had one chair he would have had to replace it. He said you got one replacement for every item you had (other reps have only given one mic regardless of how many covers you had).

DD would have been crushed if I had lost her gourd chair - very relieved that didn't happen.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

I love my gourd chair and am so happy I got it. One glitch I really appreciate!
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #18
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the news fia! i would like to get all those cd covers changed.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

The rep told me they are not going to be fixing this glitch. So if you're going to continue playing until the end of the event it might be wised to wait until the event over so you don't have to call again. Just a thought.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #20

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

We were given 1 mic for our 2 CD covers, although the rep made it sound like she was going to put in two mics? She also told me it is a known glitch and as a result they are advising people not to participate in the contest until they have this glitch resolved.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: