Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #101
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I have to wonder about how the entire help department is set up. So much variation from rep to rep! Seems to me when the reps log in or report to work there should be some sort of daily update that addresses current issues and a clear cut policy for fixes. They could print it out and have it to refer to. I know I've had almost completely opposite information coming from the Webkinz help desk. Not that this is limited to Webkinz, mind you. Still when one rep says that you can't join the Parent Club because your email is odd, and the next one you call hand does the account and gets you in, you start to wonder....
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #102
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Question : For anyone who has gotten the mic put into their account .... Are the mics kinzpostable ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #103
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Question : For anyone who has gotten the mic put into their account .... Are the mics kinzpostable ??
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:30 AM   #104

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

yes, they are kinzpostable
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:50 AM   #105
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Thanks so much

I had planned on calling them on Monday and having them swap out the cd covers on the accounts that didn't win a gourd chair. That way I know the ones I covet will be safe
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #106
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Monday is Thanksgiving in Canada so they may not be working on the holiday...just a heads up in case you can't get through.

And a Happy Thanksgiving week-end to all of our beloved Canadian WI'ers!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #107
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

here's a good one -- played peek a newz -- found the pumpkin 5x -- went to account -- no popup notice of prize -- went back to PAN just incase thought i might've missed something -- stated i have already played -- went back to account, checked dock under food / clothing / furniture / object -- still no prize -- wonder if i call in Mon or Tue and they'll award me something or try and take something else away.

sigh - still upset from the other day

Last edited by webby4; 10-08-2011 at 07:37 PM..
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #108

littlesunshine5 has a spectacular aura about

Does it work if I email them?
littlesunshine5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #109
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
here's a good one -- played peek a newz -- found the pumpkin 5x -- went to account -- no popup notice of prize -- went back to PAN just incase thought i might've missed something -- stated i have already played -- went back to account, checked dock under food / clothing / furniture / object -- still no prize -- wonder if i call in Mon or Tue and they'll award me something or try and take something else away.

sigh - still upset from the other day
Hi webby4,
I am sorry that you are having problems getting your prizes. That is so frustrating.

When the new version of Webkinznewz was installed, the system stopped sending the prize messages to the WW accounts. It is harder to tell what the prizes are. The Ganz technical team is aware of the problem.

You will need to login and then load your items from your storage into your dock. The far right spot of each category (i.e. food, clothing, etc.) will have the newest item that you have received. Be aware that you may have done other "daily activiites" that have taken the far right spot. For example, if you harvested vegetables in your garden, the farm fresh foods would be on the far right of your food category. The Peak-a-Newz food would be one spot to the left of the FF foods.

If you have other items from previous days of the Peak-a-Newz then you may see multiples of the prizes. Ganz loves to give multiples of the PB & J Chococup and Mini Pumpkin Tarts. They want your webbies to be on a sugar high.

I hope you receive some prizes!

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #110
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I have to wonder about how the entire help department is set up. So much variation from rep to rep! Seems to me when the reps log in or report to work there should be some sort of daily update that addresses current issues and a clear cut policy for fixes. They could print it out and have it to refer to. I know I've had almost completely opposite information coming from the Webkinz help desk. Not that this is limited to Webkinz, mind you. Still when one rep says that you can't join the Parent Club because your email is odd, and the next one you call hand does the account and gets you in, you start to wonder....
Exactly. Sometimes I have to wonder who is in charge over there (is ANYONE?) and why don't we get consistent answers/policies from them. It's really aggravating.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: