Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.As we reported to you earlier this week, there is a glitch affecting the two "Pink" contests happening on the Webkinz Newz site right now. Players who are told that they won the Persephone Plush Doll are being awarded the eStore's Gourd Chair. Players who are told that they won the new Sweet Superstar Mic are being awarded an MP3 download of the new "I Dream in Pink" song, which is triggered by the Dream in Pink CD Cover.

Today players are reporting that, by contacting Ganz by telephone, they have been able to get some of the incorrectly awarded prizes swapped out on their accounts. However, exactly what gets swapped out seems to depend on which Customer Service Rep handles the call. Some Reps will only swap out one prize. Some Reps will swap out all of the prizes. Some Reps add in the correct prizes without removing the incorrectly awarded prizes.

If you have been awarded an incorrect prize and would like to try to have it traded for the correct prize, and you are at least 18 years old, you can contact Ganz Customer Service at 1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469. For more options for contacting Ganz, please click HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Ganz Customer Service Swaps Out Incorrectly Awarded "Pink" Prizes

I called this am and was able to get the correct prizes without losing any of the incorrect prizes...did multiple accounts with one phone call, but not all my accounts!!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:51 PM   #3
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. Our 6 accounts now have the lucky number 13 cd covers on them! Will be calling to see what they will do!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

I will keep my gourd chairs, thank you!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I think I'll wait a bit and see what happens. I would think Ganz would want to fix this glitch. The download and the gourd chair are items people normally would pay to get! They are losing money giving them away as freebies!

Since I adore the gourd chairs, I might just call on the account that has only one.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #6

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I haven't been getting the right prizes but not the same errors as reported. I got a Mrs. Birdy sweater instead of the microphone and I have several cd covers.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

Called them about the cd I got instead of the mic and the chairs instead of the plushes. They remove the items and gave me the one I was suppose to win in the first place.
Yoendris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Does anyone know if the mic is kinzpostable?
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

when you said:

"swap out all of the prizes"

this is all the prize in my dock or all the prize in my account??

And does it give one prize or if I have 6 cd cover, they give me 6 mic???

thanks!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Does anyone know if the mic is kinzpostable?
Yes, it can be KPed and Traded.

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
when you said:

"swap out all of the prizes"

this is all the prize in my dock or all the prize in my account??

And does it give one prize or if I have 6 cd cover, they give me 6 mic???

thanks!
It depends on which Rep you get on the phone.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: