Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #71
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz creates Hug a Pug Remix video with REAL people

Sorry guys, not a fan. IMHO, they should be spending more time fixing glitches and less time making up dances.
luigi'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 12:36 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

Thats epic! Now see if they make more videos like that then probably WI members will remake their own videoes lol but this was by far the best video, i have it on my phone thinking about settin it as my ringtone or txt tone lol but this ones actually catchy!
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #73
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awesome footwork! Hug-a-Pug deserves nationwide radio airplay! It could become the latest club rage!
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #74
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I actually think it was something that people said about the original video that prompted this real action one. People were saying they were going to try this one with their kids...didn't take long for that remix to show up after that
Dixiecup, you nailed it! It's only a matter of time until WW goes Cartoon Channel or Nik or both. That would be great.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #75
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow, seriously? I'll go check it out in a moment
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #76
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Sweet stuff!! More of the Pet of the Month vids should be done like this!!
AutumnTheCuzzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #77
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

That is epic!!!! I love it
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #78
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well my little girl enjoyed it!!! So thats cool, but me... I will have nightmares tonight now lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #79

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Talking Re: Ganz creates Hug a Pug Remix video with REAL people

ha ha. That's really funny with the people in it. It's like whoa. lol
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #80
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

It is so funny, I was rofl!!! But honestly, don't you think you'd look a little weird, dancing like that in PUBLIC? LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310 wuz here (again!), cheezeiful!, dance video, hug a pug!, hurricanes, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: