Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 10:07 AM   #51
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz creates Hug a Pug Remix video with REAL people

View Post Originally Posted by kigz
THAT is fantastic!! Totally lovin' the Hug-a-Pug dance. You just never know, eh? Is that Justin?!!!
Uh....yeah... and Cows4you next to him!

Seriously, the people who made this remix did a great job. Kudos for having the kids in the backround too! I can see this being popular dance routine for people working out!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 10:08 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Thats funny! Me and my big sister were making fun of them lol.
View Post Originally Posted by cookie_monster2
Thats so cool!!

Hug a pug is the best thing since sliced bread!
xD
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:33 AM   #53
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think this is great. There are a lot of videos made this way mixing cartoon characters with real people. I've seen others on You Tube. It's very cool! Maybe that is the guy who made up the dance in the first place. The dance is simple and very catchy. The kids could dance well to it. No need for any thing different unless you want to create one yourself. I could click on it on WI just fine. Anyway, this sure is fun.
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:35 AM   #54

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Ha ha, This is so cool. My sister came running in our room today (yes waking me up xD) and she's all like "Oh my gosh!! Ganz did 'hug a pug' with real people!" and I seriously thought that they wore gonna have people in pug costumes...Nothing like what they did have xD.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:39 AM   #55
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

OHMYGOSH!! that makes me hisorical! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
that is AWESOME!!!!! I can imagine myself doing that..... :rolleyes:
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:49 AM   #56
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Ganz creates Hug a Pug Remix video with REAL people

I think this video is totally cute now I can practice like the whole dance!!! Totally Adorable!! =)
Old 11-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #57

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

that's adorable!
I wish i was that creative!
Murphydog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #58
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cool! But I just wonder WHY they did it. I guess they wanted us to know they really liked making it. Better than before.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #59
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Its really cute and funny! I did not stop giggling till ten at night

P.S. I did huge a pug i have one LOL
LittleBird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #60
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

That's GREAT!

I find it quite amusing since my sibs and I memorized it and did a little show for our parents. Hehe
lilhorselover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310 wuz here (again!), cheezeiful!, dance video, hug a pug!, hurricanes, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: