Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 11:03 PM   #21
ontonwekly
Webkinz :)

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz creates Hug a Pug Remix video with REAL people

I have done a pink pony music video with my sister. I think that is the Creative director.
If not he is the guy who sings hug a pug... and the girl sings the other parts like, don't judge a book by its cover!
wontonweekly is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #22
I love country music
Webkinz :)

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

Awesome I'll have to watch it tomorrow!
rnw9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I love it!! That is such a catchy tune, and how fun to see real people dancing the dance. I want a job with Ganz now too!!
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:13 PM   #24
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

it is so funny. i was doing the dance the other night and my kids looked at me like i was crazy! now i can show them everyone is dancing
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:18 PM   #25
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

LOL That video is just too funny! I love it! Thanks, Ganz! And thank you, Dixiecup for letting us know about this!

View Post Originally Posted by Jessy262
I think the dude dancing is somehow related to the "MR.GANZ".

Is there actually a Mr. Ganz?
I believe there is. I heard he is a decendant of the original Ganz. He owns the company now. But I could be wrong.

Last edited by hummingbird333; 11-19-2009 at 11:18 PM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #26
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I can't get it to work.

Tells me

Not found (error to origin)

I googled it and found it, cute.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 11-19-2009 at 11:26 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #27
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I can't get it to work.

Tells me

Not found (error to origin)
I don't think youtube links are allowed on WI, but if you go to the Webkinz News you can play it from there.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #29
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Dixie thats so cool !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That was just too funny!!..We all need more videos like this everyday to create those smiles..Thanks for the update and smile!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310 wuz here (again!), cheezeiful!, dance video, hug a pug!, hurricanes, redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: