Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #51
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

THIS was not a glitch tho, it has nothing to do with the servers or the computers............. a human being at ganz put the clothes in the wrong place........... that is not a glitch. that is a business error. and one other thing, who says this was not supposed to happen? who says they did the wrong thing........... its hard for me to believe this is not done purpsely so that THE CUSTOMER gets it in their head now that they can do what ever they want and we just have to accept that............... i am not so sure they didnt mean for this to happen........ i mean, havent the clothes been misnamed in there about a month? i am glad i saved my two bags and didnt buy anythign........... what ganz doesnt realize when they do this is that when a customer looses faith in the protocol of the site then they get anxious, if the customer gets anxious that customer eventually doesnt want the product, unless of course they have invested so much money in the procuct already like most of us have in that case we will ' jsut take it'.........

im not convinced this was an error by ganz. i am thinking it was intended.......... they are not that stupid as to leave such a glaring error (not glitch) go that long. and i guess they knoow their servers are so bad, so they need to cover for that, and saying the site is 'as is' over and over, even tho its in the fine print when we sign up, well it rams it into our minds nw and its take it or leave it................... ive had a few times them call posters on this site liars......... thats not new either...................

this is really wrong but i am not surprised..............im sorry for all of you who used the bags. i guess this is why i stopped buiying many of the extras like this, ive lost confindence in them caring about the customer.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 01:22 AM   #52
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I havent bought many webkinz items since last year because I lost my job in december. But had I used akinz bag....Id defintely be upset.

We have to put up with all their glitches and just DEAL with it.It gets aggervating and everytime my kids try to play they get the *please wait....* the whole time theyre playing. I cant tell you how many times Ive had to log out and back in just in the last 2 weeks.

but they continue to add new games?? Look how long its taken atlantis to work and mine still isnt right.....I log on and try to play and get the blue screen and have to LOG OUT and TRY AGAIN!!!!

Where I do understand these are virtual items,WE, THE CUSTOMERS, who are KEEPING their wallets FAT by BUYING the plushies,clothing,cards,estore items etc... get the bad end of the deal.Certainly not fair,but neither is life.

I have added a few pets here and there when money allowed it and my estore points built up but I dont spend near as much money on WW as I use to and Im glad.

They only real way to get their attention and Ive said it before is that we need to NOT buy anything webkinz related for a few weeks to send them a message. What would happen if their estore sales were cut in half...or MORE!!! COME ON...PULL TOGETHER AND SHOW THEM!!!!!

I will NOT buy any WW related item for 2 weeks!! Anyone with me....?? Dont worry about getting your name on the front page of WI for adopting a new pet.....this goes much deeper than that!!! Play with what you have,play games,earn KC but dont spend real money on WW....
We can start our own virtaul strike!!! Let them know the customers IS the most important thing because without us,they dont have a fat wallet!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #53

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

This did not happen to me, but I really sympathize! That stinks, and Ganz should return the bags. They will alienate their customer base if they don't. Pixels or not, they represented it one way and didn't come through. This undermines everyone's trust in them, not just the people who had the problem. Not good business practice. Hopefully they will rethink this for everyone who got bitten by it.

My advice would be to call a few more times, possibly different days or different times of day in order to speak to different representatives. Some reps of all companies will bend over backwards to help people, others couldn't care less and shouldn't be doing customer service. Sometimes it might depend on the rep you reach. Not to mention, increasing the call volume on this problem might make them realize how serious people are about it.

I had a similar issue with a cell phone company which represented things one way, and then didn't deliver. I spoke to 11 useless reps, one of whom actually lied to me about it being impossible to contact the CEO when I asked for that info (Please, how ignorant do these people think we are? It was on the company's website!). When we made one last call before writing to the CEO, we reached a brand new employee of only six days who figured out how to remedy the problem all the others insisted could not be fixed. It took her less than five minutes. Needless to say, I refuse to use that company to this day.

So, perhaps a few more calls from everyone with the issue will alert Ganz to the seriousness of this, and maybe the right reps will be on duty. Good luck! I think I might make a call about this to Ganz myself, even though it didn't happen to me.

Other major problems caused by the glitches have merely been annoying, frustrating or disappointing, but this one is just plain unacceptable.

They have the ability to make this right, and they need to.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:30 AM   #54
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the old Webkinz. Where there were no deluxe accounts, no estore, no signature, no greediness. I even googled "Ganz estore greed" etc. and I saw this website talking about how Ganz has gotten greedy and out of control. That was published back in 2008. It's 2010 and Ganz still hasn't changed one bit. Ganz has made me..how should i put this nicely...angry because of what they are doing. I pay good money for these stuffed animals and so shouldn't I get what i paid for? I'm with tammy on this one. I will NOT buy ANYTHING webkinz related for 2 weeks - a month. Let's see how Ganz likes it when they see their wallets shrinking and my wallet getting fat from not buying all these webkinz.
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:02 AM   #55

lilalkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
GOOD NEWS! For you and everyone who used their bags. I called Webkinz this morning a my DD's 5 kinzstyle bags were returned to her dock. They check when you used them, and how many, and then return them to you. SO YAY Ganz for being able to fix the error!!!
REALLY!! Because I used SIX BAGS the day before they put the new items into the kinstyle outlet. I called them the very next day and was told that they're not issuing new refunds. I can't tell you how utterly cheated I felt as that's a lot of bags to buy what I thought was exclusive and then it's a kc item that you don't need a code for. I'll tell you I just don't feel the love after that. I'm calling them again as I just feel so so so cheated by them. I'm happy for your daughter, to think they could possibly be making a child cheated is just despicable.

In my post when I say "issuing new refunds" I mean new shopping bags for the boutique, just clarifying that it's not money back I was looking for, just to be able to get something from Persephone's that wasn't in the Kinzstyle outlet. Grrr, really feel annoyed at them!

Last edited by lilalkinz; 10-15-2010 at 06:02 AM..
lilalkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #56
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Finally called ganz. The lady told me that they won't return our bags because when we signed up for webkinz, we agreed that they are not responsible for the glitches!! What the heck ganz? Can you say THEFT? We payed for our pixles and now you wont give us back our stuff because of something YOU did???? I thought you were a little kids site where you cared about making kids happy? Well I just want you to know that my little sister cried (DID YOU GET THAT??? CRIED!!!!!) when she couldn't get her bags back. She saved them so that she could get something new when they came out. And you just STOLE her money. What the heck ganz. You are making it so I don't want to go on as much... I understand that companys need/want money to stay in buisness and all but not giving us our stuff back is just proving that you are GREEDY. Ganz, please change to who you used to be, when you gave us more KC and such. Please Ganz.
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:14 AM   #57
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

the thing is, ganz never was a non-greedy company. thats the thing , since ive been on they have never cared much for customers or customer service, they dont think they have to because they are a private company and not beholden to any stockholders and they dont really need the money off of webkinz, they have so many products.......... so they dont really care. honestly, i hate it that they came up with webkinz because its such a good product that many of us are taking anything from them because we love the hobby and have so much of our real money invested already....................

i say it again, this is not a glitch. no computer did this ,, an employee did this so maybe when anyone calls they can remind them of this............... glitches is not the same as human error.

and it is so true that even if one was not affected by this with the bag, it has shattered my faith that this wont happen to me in the future if i do buy clothes and then use the code....................... so its about all of us.....................

i suggest telling the cs reps that this is not a glitch, it is human employee error. two different things........... and on top of that, real money was paid for these items and these codes, just like the estore....................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #58

lilalkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
THIS was not a glitch tho, it has nothing to do with the servers or the computers............. a human being at ganz put the clothes in the wrong place........... that is not a glitch. that is a business error. and one other thing, who says this was not supposed to happen? who says they did the wrong thing........... its hard for me to believe this is not done purpsely so that THE CUSTOMER gets it in their head now that they can do what ever they want and we just have to accept that............... i am not so sure they didnt mean for this to happen........ i mean, havent the clothes been misnamed in there about a month? i am glad i saved my two bags and didnt buy anythign........... what ganz doesnt realize when they do this is that when a customer looses faith in the protocol of the site then they get anxious, if the customer gets anxious that customer eventually doesnt want the product, unless of course they have invested so much money in the procuct already like most of us have in that case we will ' jsut take it'.........

im not convinced this was an error by ganz. i am thinking it was intended.......... they are not that stupid as to leave such a glaring error (not glitch) go that long. and i guess they knoow their servers are so bad, so they need to cover for that, and saying the site is 'as is' over and over, even tho its in the fine print when we sign up, well it rams it into our minds nw and its take it or leave it................... ive had a few times them call posters on this site liars......... thats not new either...................

this is really wrong but i am not surprised..............im sorry for all of you who used the bags. i guess this is why i stopped buiying many of the extras like this, ive lost confindence in them caring about the customer.
That is what happened to me when I called and read them verbatim the post of the mother who said she got her dd's 4 bags back, I said I'm reading that you did this and so can you do this for me? Mind you it was my second time calling, as I called on the 13th and then on the 15th. I was told that they haven't given any bags back and that person is not being truthful.
lilalkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #59

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I agree with all of the above. I also wasted bags on the so called NEW clothes just to find out they in the regular shop. What bull. GANZ= Greedy, antagonistic, narsicitic, zero customer service bunches of people. I will do better than two weeks without buying anything. I will NEVER EVER EVER buy another item with the infamous W on it. How about that.

On an additional note. We, as many of you are, adults, we are the people paying for these stuffed toys. Not the kids. We need to not buy any especially during the Christmas season, then see what ganz does. Watch there profit margine go way down, no bonuses for there employees. Enjoy what you have on WW right now until after the new year. It is not like you cannot get the stuffed toys at any time. Heck put them on lay away

Last edited by armysmurf; 10-18-2010 at 10:31 AM..
armysmurf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:51 PM   #60
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I understand everyones frustration but fact is the few that are banding together here won't affect Ganzs bottom line. Most probably weren't affected by this error, heck if it wasn't for a board like this most probably wouldn't even know about the error unless they happened to use their bags in that time frame.

As far as giving bags back, unless I missed it I've only seen one person say it happened which is really odd. If they were giving them back at first surely more than one person would have gotten them returned before Ganz put a stop to it. I'm not saying the bags didn't get returned. I just find it extremely weird that only one person that called got it back, was that the only person that CS rep dealt with that morning or did they get flagged and told to stop (most likely) and a memo sent out to other reps not to do it.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here, i♥fultonreed, shootforthemoon♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: