Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 07:20 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

I can't tell you how mad and frustrated I am. If I messed up at work like this I would be fired. I bought and opened 7 kinstyle bags which I had to hunt down in my area and pay a small fortune just for the codes. Then I traded 10 holiday clothes and signature exclusive items(10 total) for the remaining clothes. I tried calling Ganz all day and got nowhere, no one could help me. Right now I hate Webkinz!
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #42
petitepal is on a distinguished road

i agree. i lost three bags because of this. it is so frustrating.i totally agree with you.
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #43
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i am like broke now buying all these clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #44
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Aw man I gave away some good items thinking that these were actual kinzstyle.
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:26 AM   #45
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

These clothes are very nice, very very very nice in fact....... But i am shocked at how much they cost. There is no reason for such high prices ........... Unless of course they are trying to make us buy more plushies and adopt them so we have kc........... Its getting harder and harder to keep enough kc to actually do anything on the site, especially if you dont have a lot of time to play in ww.

for me, it makes it hard for me to be really happy and really grateful when i wont be able to buy much of it unless i toil all week for one or two items, and dont decorate or anything. its not too fun to keep logging in only to raise kc with the short time i have to play in ww. it gets really boring and frustrating. since we waited sooooooooooooooo long for new clothes i think it would have been a kind gesture to put the prices more in line with pjs store......... these prices are in line with persephones store. it seems like they put the clothes in the proper place but left the infated prices on them...................

oh well.............. i guess im not surprised.................its ganz after all.............

they are neat clothes tho.................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:55 AM   #46
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Argh, I just barely realized I've been trading good items for what I thought was kinzstyle!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:45 AM   #47
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

I called Ganz this morning and could not get a representative, I have to leave a voice mail. I too bought several items of clothing at area merchants and paid quite a bit of money so my daughter could get these new clothes. Then yesterday when I saw they were at the shop I couldn't believe it. I do not think this is an unfortunate mistake as Ganz told another caller in a previous message. It is a major mistake that cost a lot of people a lot of money and I don't mean Kinz money!! I'm happy that everyone can have the clothes but I do feel they should return the bags that we bought in good faith. The pet clothing is not cheap and I sure could have used the money elsewhere. Please call them if you had this problem. It is the only fix we will get, we need to stick together. If anyone has any luck today please post. I sure hope they return my call. I'll let everyone know.
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #48
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by aromadel
Well as happy as I am to see this all in the outlet with PJ, I am bumming because I used one of my bags to buy one of the items at Persephone's Style store. Feel badly about that, but happy to have them accessible to buy. Wonder if they can give us back the Kinstyle bag to safe for another clothing item? Still cost the same. This happen to anyone else?

Yes, I used my 10% bag I was saving for a few months. I hope they return the bags. Anyone have any info about that?
nuttienetz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #49
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just got off the phone with Ganz and they have been told not to return any bags to anybody !! They said according to the user agreement we accept when we join that they are allowed to change anything they want.....and we won't be compensated for any changes.

I asked that if an item was in the estore and they changed it to wshop would we be compensated for paying for it when they made it available to everyone else. She said that was another story (and we would probably be compensated for it if it was a mistake) but that it hasn't happened.
It is the same exact thing !!
We pay money for something exclusive and we should get what we pay for !!
This is a form of internet theft !
If any other company didn't give what was promised for something that was purchased they would be in majorly big trouble for fraud !! I paid for exclusive Persephone Shop clothing and now I have something that wasn't what I paid for.

She also said that information was on a "website" that people were getting the bags back and that this information was a lie, that no one has gotten the bags back.

I told her I had no information about another site and their lies (what does a website have to do with all of this) but that we opened a 10% bag and saw new items and got one......then visited the clubhouse and saw other pets with new items from Persephone's. Then I went and bought more clothing for the codes to get these for my kids. Now they aren't what I paid for !!

They took my name when I asked for the supervisor and are supposedly calling me back (yea, right). Looks like they are putting up a united front on this.
I will say this...... if they don't make this good by me and everyone else I will quit buying from them......THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW !!
I shell out money for the kids (and myself) on new pets, clothing, estore items, and a whole bunch of other stuff every month. I am DONE !!

There is no reason to refuse to correct their mistake on this. It's just virtual bits......not costing them a dime (we already shelled out the $$).
Unfortunate that they have to be so greedy and lazy.

Fix the glitches with the site and fix the errors with things before adding them !!
Don't use us as beta-testers to see if things work.
I would be fired from my job for such incompetence !!

okay
I'm done venting.
Good luck getting your stuff back to everyone.
If we stand together on this and tell them we'll report them for fraudulent activity then maybe they will come around and give us back what we rightfully paid for.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #50
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

Hello, I also called Ganz this moring and was told I would get a call back but did not. I just called again and spoke with a representative and she told me exactily what the post above said. I too am angry and told her I was going to look into other web sites like Build a Bear for my children and she just said "Sorry". I am so angry I don't even want to go on, she said they are definitely not making a change, we are just out of luck. I asked her if she could tell when a code was used and she said "yes" but what if my children had traded the clothes? OMG! I wouldn't have spend a "lot" of money on items I knew they were going to trade. I told her Ganz could at least give Kinz Cash so the kids could buy the clothes they didn't get yet from Persephone at the shop. She said when we signed up at Webkinz it stated they were not responsible for glitches. I wish this was not buried on the second page. I wish everyone who was taken could write here and someone from Ganz could see the anger. Now I have to tell my children and they are a little bit young to understand corporate greed! Webkinz is not fun anymore when you have this terrible taste in your mouth from the way they handled their "glitch". Sorry, but I had to vent too!
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here, i♥fultonreed, shootforthemoon♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: