Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #31
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
Love the new clothes. Sure wish I hadn't traded for the new hat yesterday. I could of just bought it today. Aww well that is how it goes. Can't believe the expensive prices. PJ has really gone high end boutique with this new lot LOL
Inflation (sp) I suppose!! I was surprised at some of the prices though

The black and white top looks like the estore clothing item? has anyone noticed that?

Last edited by tammy1072; 10-13-2010 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: typo
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #32
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That is great ganz fixed the mix-up.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #33
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Hey the hat I traded for last night isn't in my dock anymore. If someone called and got their bag back would it take their item back even if they traded it away? Or is it a glitch?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #34
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)
Webkinz :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
GOOD NEWS! For you and everyone who used their bags. I called Webkinz this morning a my DD's 5 kinzstyle bags were returned to her dock. They check when you used them, and how many, and then return them to you. SO YAY Ganz for being able to fix the error!!!

YAY!!!!!! thank you so much for the info! It helped alot!!! Cause I used some of my bags for those items!!!!
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #35
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

Thats good to hear, they really needed to change that, thanks FIA
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #36
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

I just LOVE the new clothes, I'm so glad they're in the Outlet! My pink poodle looks so stylish and adorable in her new outfit, thank you GANZ!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #37
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

You mean I bought these clothes from Persephone and now they are Outlet ??
What a rip !!
I want my kinzstyle bags back !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #38
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks FIA for the update..glad to see some new clothes and that Ganz corrected the name thing on the hats. Details matter!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #39
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
You mean I bought these clothes from Persephone and now they are Outlet ??
What a rip !!
I want my kinzstyle bags back !!
Hi Funky! I used 8 bags....will be calling Ganz in the am. Hope you're welljkb xo

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
Would you happen to know what the name of the customer service rep you spoke to that gave you back the bags. I have been on the phone three times today so far. When I called the first time the rep told me the it was an "unfortunate" issue that happened and they were very sorry there was nothing they could do. I said I would not accept that and the rep told me that he would look into the matter and get back to me. Several hours went by before the phone rang for the same rep to tell me the same thing. Then I came on here and read that you got your DD kinzstyle bags back. So I once again call and was told that they are not giving the bags back to anyone in which I informed he that some people had already gotten there bags back and he put me on hold and came back and said that none of the reps had given back any bags today (yeah right) and did not know why someone would post that they did. I told him that I have accepted almost every glitch that they have had since I became a member but this I will not stand for. After all it is real money spent on something that was their mistake. The rep said that he agreed with me and wished that he could put them back for me but was not allowed. I said I had my codes and they could check and see when I bought the items and what items were purchased. He put me through to the voice mail of the supervisor (he was gone home for the day, go figure) to tell him my complaint. I asked him right up front if there was ever a possiblity that Ganz will change their minds and return the bags. He said at this point it is 50/50. If enough of us call and complain like we did with the family deluxe then maybe we would have a shot of getting our bags back. So please call and keep calling until we get results the number is 1-866-932-5469. Thank you
I used 8 bags yesterday, so I feel your pain. I will be on the phone in the am....thanks for posting the number to ganzjkb
jkb1957 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #40
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

AHHHH!!!! The agony!!! How cornfusing can they make this!??!??!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here, i♥fultonreed, shootforthemoon♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: