Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

I used two gift bags to get these clothes, so disappointed =(
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #12

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Glad they took care of it for you.
Do you happen to have the number to call them? I am not finding one, do you need a pet code when you call them? Did you need the codes from the kinzstyle? Thanks, want to be ready when I call.
I'd like to know the same info please.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Lovely new clothes...So much to buy!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #14
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Not only are the 2 hats new,there are 12 other clothing items?!

I think if Id spent millions of KC on the clothing recipes id call ganz and just ask if any of the 14 new items are in the clothing recipes?? or was it just the 2 hats that were suppose to be added last month along with the clothing recipes?

Im kinda confused lol

If the new items are in the clothing recipes....its going to cost a fortune to solve them seeing as they cost so much....I have bought 2 or 3 of everything and WOW that takes a big chuck of KC.

Last edited by tammy1072; 10-13-2010 at 02:25 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Cool new clothing..... A bit PRICEY though
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #16
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

2000 KC just spent at PJs
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #17
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Thanks for letting us know!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #18
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Glad they took care of it for you.
Do you happen to have the number to call them? I am not finding one, do you need a pet code when you call them? Did you need the codes from the kinzstyle? Thanks, want to be ready when I call.
the number is 1866webkinz or 18669325469
I think it starts out with 1800 or 1866
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #19
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by laurenbay5
2000 KC just spent at PJs
You did better than me lol....I gotta play some games or adopt a NEW pet to get the KC back...I hate dropping below 400,000 KC ...I think its like real money or something I guess LOL!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
You did better than me lol....I gotta play some games or adopt a NEW pet to get the KC back...I hate dropping below 400,000 KC ...I think its like real money or something I guess LOL!!
I was so like that LOL until I started doing the recipes. We had our accounts as (give or take a few)
1 million
3.5 million

I kept track every Saturday before the kids went on, so I had exact amounts. I never let it go below the week before's amount, if they bought something I would get more to make up for it.
As of today the amounts are as follows and I feel so weird at it LOL It is like real money

1 million is now 500 yep 500 and that is because I have sold alot of stuff to get it that way and I sell things every day out of the rooms to get more to be able to buy clothing items to solve the recipes
3.5 million is now 40,000 but again selling stuff I go from 40,000 to 0, then sell stuff then back up and down
350,000 is now 80,000 (cant really spend theirs on the clothes)
450,000 is now 250,000 (cant really spend theirs on the clothes)
350,000 is now 220,000 (cant really spend theirs on the clothes)
300,000 is now 104,000 (cant really spend theirs on the clothes)
200,000 is now 30,000 (cant really spend theirs on the clothes)
The kid accounts have gotten the rare items in the Curio Shop but have done some clothes. This keeps me up at night LOL (not really but I do feel responsible for getting theirs down so much as I used to buy the rare items with my own so they didnt have to spend theirs since the themes are so expensive
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here, i♥fultonreed, shootforthemoon♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: