Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Earlier this morning we brought you the news that Ganz had moved a number of clothing items from Persephone's KinzStyle Shop to PJ's KinzStyle Outlet. This was to correct an error that was made last month when the items were added to the wrong shop. Now we can bring you news of another glitch correction.

When the new items were added in September, Ganz accidentally reversed the graphics for two of the hats. The "Plaid Buckle Cap" hat had sequins and the "Sequin Cabbie Cap" was plaid. During this morning's maintenance, Ganz reversed the images. The graphics now match the names.

If you have any of your pets dressed up with these hats, you may want to check to make sure their outfits don't clash. Pets who were wearing the pink hat are now wearing purple, and vice versa.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle Cap and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

Yay! Thanks for the news, FIA.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Plaid Buckle and Sequin Cabbie Cap Images

Oh, the embarassment of a fashion BLUNDER
Thank you FIA, at least they are fixing as quickly as they can
Nice new clothes in the Kinzstyle outlet, I might add. These two are just a couple of many new additions.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I think some are speculating if these items are in the recipes, but I dont know if anyone else has an opinion on these, since they were not added at the same time as the recipes I dont know if they can be part of them. But with it being an error last month were they really supposed to be added at the same time???? Good question cuz the sequin hat could be in the superstar shirt?!?!? That would be too bad for everyone spending on recipes that they could not even solve in the first place if either are included. Just curious if anyone else feels they are leaning in any one direction on there.
They are super cute
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #6

aromadel is on a distinguished road

Well as happy as I am to see this all in the outlet with PJ, I am bumming because I used one of my bags to buy one of the items at Persephone's Style store. Feel badly about that, but happy to have them accessible to buy. Wonder if they can give us back the Kinstyle bag to safe for another clothing item? Still cost the same. This happen to anyone else?
aromadel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #7
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by aromadel
Well as happy as I am to see this all in the outlet with PJ, I am bumming because I used one of my bags to buy one of the items at Persephone's Style store. Feel badly about that, but happy to have them accessible to buy. Wonder if they can give us back the Kinstyle bag to safe for another clothing item? Still cost the same. This happen to anyone else?
GOOD NEWS! For you and everyone who used their bags. I called Webkinz this morning a my DD's 5 kinzstyle bags were returned to her dock. They check when you used them, and how many, and then return them to you. SO YAY Ganz for being able to fix the error!!!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
GOOD NEWS! For you and everyone who used their bags. I called Webkinz this morning a my DD's 5 kinzstyle bags were returned to her dock. They check when you used them, and how many, and then return them to you. SO YAY Ganz for being able to fix the error!!!
That is awesome that they were able to fix that for you
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #9
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

good to hear - they are cute - my girls are gonna want a few of everything new now
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #10
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Glad they took care of it for you.
Do you happen to have the number to call them? I am not finding one, do you need a pet code when you call them? Did you need the codes from the kinzstyle? Thanks, want to be ready when I call.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here, i♥fultonreed, shootforthemoon♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: