Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #11
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Corrects Pet of the Month Misinformation!

But the first info was confirmed so whats going on?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #12
taterfrog14
Gifted
taterfrog14 is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought justin left?
Old 04-01-2008, 04:43 PM   #13
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hey Justin! I'm still trying to recover from the April Fool's Joke you pulled on us this a.m.!!!!! I adopted my pink poodle this a.m. (prior to Jusint's April Fool's Joke) and I got everything I was supposed to get! Lucky me I guess.

BTW, I like ur Avvie too!
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 04:43 PM   #14
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I adopted my Pink Poodle at lunch time and got my loot bag and everything else. I hope things work out for everyone else.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
shadesofblue3779
Gifted

berigirl1422 is on a distinguished road

I am so glad I decided to hold off on adopting mine...and also so glad that they are NOT changing the policy!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #16
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Oh phew!! Thanks for the update!!
peachymary is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
UPDATE ON PET OF THE MONTH ARTICLE -- this is an update to the news from this morning

I have received direct word from Ganz's creative staff that there have been no changes to the Pet of the Month policy. The information given out this morning by the CS department was misinformation. As always, every Pet of the Month is supposed to come with a Pet of the Month loot bag, whether you have 1 Pet of the Month item or 50 Pet of the Month items and it does not depend on how many Pet of the Month adoptions you have made.

If you adopted a Pink Poodle today and did not receive your loot bag, it is likely due to a bug in the system and you may need to notify Ganz that your item was not awarded as it should have been.

Ganz is currently looking to see if there are any bugs in the awarding of Pet of the Month loot bags, so you may want to wait a few days to log in your Pink Poodle for April!

[Click for Article...]
Justin... A couple of questions?
1.Would it be 'ok' to post a thread WITH all the various ways to contact Ganz Customer Support? (I don't mean any names or ext. #'s - Just the general ways that are open to public knowledge.) There are several ways to contact them... There have been so many duplicate threads/posts requesting this information - it may be helpful. Or, to even have a place on WI with this information...
and
2. Although Ganz "Corrected" the POTM "Misinformation" - many, MANY posts have been made in the past 2 days regarding VERY different ways that Customer Service at Ganz IS handling the situation... Anything from "We cannot do anything" to "We will replace the item ONCE" to "We will give you $1000kc, but will not replace items any more"... Yesterday I was told on the phone by one rep that they simply are not replacing items any more - period. A different rep called me today and told me something completely different - about a 'tracking system that is going to be implemented soon so that Ganz had proof of what accounts actually receive, and therefor can verify that it's missing..." Is there any way that YOU - as you have direct contact with Ganz - can find out what exactly their policy IS? )And then possibly suggest that it be handled consistently?)
I just think if all these upset - dedicated Webkinz lovers! - had contact information, and a clear idea of what Ganz WILL and WILL NOT do... it would cut down on a lot of disappointment and frustration...
THANKS FOR ALWAYS STAYING ON TOP OF THINGS FOR US!
(What on earth would we do without WI?!)
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 08:02 PM   #18
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Cool, thanks Justin!
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 08:46 PM   #19
acanimal
Gifted

volleyball is on a distinguished road

Is it safe yet to adopt our Pink Poodles?
Old 04-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #20
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We have adopted several poodles and have not had any problems....(but, not on April 1rst)/......Glad to know it has been worked out!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: