Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 12:46 PM   #41
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Continues to Release Adventure Park Information

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Golleee.. in order to get all areas is to get the 6 pets at $10 each =$60.00!!
omg.. greedy Ganz.. thats too ezpensive esp. with those old pets most of us already have them. Im disappointed and can not pay more to pay esp i pay more as Deluxe..!
I already have the pets, got them a long time ago and they are on my account already. I paid an average of $15.00 each per pet at Carlton Cards before I discovered the flea market has them cheaper.

The average I pay now is $12.00 each. 6x12 = $72.00 to buy them all over again to adopt duplicates onto my account just to get access to the adventure park?I don't think that is fair at all! I should have instant access because I already have the pets and so should everyone else who already has one or more of the adventure park pets!

So to get access to each area you have to buy a new pet marked as an adventure park pet? No parent in thier right mind is going to buy duplicate pets just so thier kid can get access to the adventure park. I don't see many adults finding this reasonable for thier accounts either.

The 6 accounts that I help manage already have adventure park pets already on them, I am going to have fun explaining this to the little ones. I wish everyone else luck explaining to thier little ones how unreasonable and unrealistic this latest stunt by Ganz is.

I also find it unfair that you buy a new pet and a few months later it's a Caring Valley pet and you miss out on the cool stuff from caring valley.

I am willing to bet that Ganz is going to do the same thing with the adventure park again just like Caring Valley with old pets we already have!

Last edited by RalGash; 07-14-2011 at 12:46 PM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #42

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

I will probably buy one of these pets. Right now I have none of the pets that will be Adventure Park pets, so this will be fun!
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #43

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Well said Azea! Very well said!!!
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #44
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Sounds fun! Thanks
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #45

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Instead of making us buy pets that we may have already bought, why didn't they make the Adventure Park like the eStore cards that they sell at Game Stops? They could put the cards in other stores like Hallmark, Target, Wal-Mart, and so on. You pay, let's say, $5.00 and that gets you a code to enter Adventure Park and play there. Just one card and one code and you get to do it all! I would be willing to do that. I don't want to have to buy more of the same pet, just to get to play there. Plus, I don't like the idea of having to buy all of the pets just in order to "complete" quests! (This sounds waaay too much like facebook's Farmville, which is notorious for it's stupid and never-ending quests!)

I realize that there will be people that are going to buy into this, and be very happy that they did. I'm just tired of the apparent "greed" that Ganz is showing. I understand that they are a money making business, but at what cost to us, the consumer? Why not be fair and make it fun and easily accessible to ALL, without costing a small fortune?

Just my opinion!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #46
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I think it's way too soon to decide if I'm for or against it. I'll wait and see what their final rules and qualifications are. But unless the prizes are amazing or I find the pets on clearance I doubt I'd buy any of them to access it.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #47
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

Agreed ,they should have come with new faces with a new feature ,if they are simply trying to get rid of their old stock disscount it and add a dance feature or something like caring valley that you know what your getting but we don't even know what prizes we get for the Quest or how hard it is for the child to complete ,I think if they would have added a code for a special skill like ballet spin or a sweet dance move ,eye WINK ,or a skilled move that would be needed for the QUEST plus the complete Entry to the game with the pet maybe would have gotton it ,they need a better creative thinker in their group to sale the idea cause its a great idea just not enough of one for me to buy yet another duplicate GANZ add some sweet foot work for OUR PETS !
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:55 PM   #48

lilliek is on a distinguished road

That sounds so fun! I wish the pets that I already have could activate it!
lilliek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #49
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I just know that ganz will make the prizes 'random' just like in jumbleberry, of which i get five of the same thing. We never get to choose our prize , and just like adoptions it is 'random' which i reeally doubt, i think they know every thing we get....... How else could they not give us a duplicate in potm? For all the time and money, the biggest unfair thing is to not allow us to choose our prize or to not give us duplicates.............. This is going to be the same old same old as far as how they impliment it .......................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:44 AM   #50

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

Wow this looks like its going to be a bunch of fun! I can't wait to get one!!
apn32084 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
asoftfluffysquirrel, kissbat, makeasignaturebattybat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: