Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Continues to Release Adventure Park Information

Azea, FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Ganz, I am very upset about this. Old pets. Already adopted pets. Hate duplicates! Guess I won't be buying!
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 03:14 AM   #32

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I bet it will be like Caring Valley or Zumwhere, a very small part of Webbie World
I am thinking this because they're trying to sell some old pets.
2 Ganz guys find 1000 boxes of spotted frogs
Guy 1 "Oh Nooooo...look at all these frogs!"
Frogs "ribbit ribbit"
Guy 2 "How are we supposed to get rid of all these?!"
Guy 1 "I know, lets make ANOTHER game" "MWAhahahahah!!!" *goes to play with webkinz*
Frogs "ribbit ribbit"
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:03 AM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks for the update

I hope I have a koala tag in my pile of tags that aren't entered - (how many black cats can you have on an account but they were on sale and couldn't resist)

I hope you can be friends between your own accounts cause I'm a "closet WW player" try not to advertise the fact so wouldn't have any real people to ask

OR maybe WI could start a thread -partnering people up if you need real friends lol

I'll wait and see like some others said -things change overnight sometimes
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:57 AM   #34
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Sounds like it could be fun!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #35
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

i hope they change their minds and allow already adopted pets to participate, like the POTM program, they should make it like that

Adopt a new one and get a special PKG and participate
already have one , get to participate

also will these items be KPABLE???? can you only do it once (like the MM and FF) or will it reset like the crown of wonder and alyssa...many unanswered questions, I just hope its not like the mazin hamsters. I can't play without it freezing my computer.....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #36
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Awesome!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:39 AM   #37
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

so its kinda like petpet park webkinz style.
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:40 AM   #38

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Thanks FIA. I can't wait
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:30 AM   #39

jesusfreak2 is a name known to alljesusfreak2 is a name known to alljesusfreak2 is a name known to all

Angry Re: Ganz Continues to Release Adventure Park Information

Ooh, i wish i had waited to log on Doodles...even though he isn't an adventure park pet, i still could have been able to visit...
jesusfreak2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #40

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

That's awesome!!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
asoftfluffysquirrel, kissbat, makeasignaturebattybat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: