Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Continues to Release Adventure Park Information

So not only do we have to adopt how many pets to get to all areas of adventure park so far? Six which i have already adopted five of?
But we also have to have a friend who has adventure park pet to complete those levels?
This reeks of greed and mismanagement at highest level of Ganz.
I have 80 pets in two accounts.
I have bought all charms and hamsters and zums and kinz clips to get into those areas.
When is enough enough?
Even bought tail towns set so i could be ready for new site.
Your bumming me out Ganz.
Totally.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #12

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm not crazy about the pets they have chosen. We already have most of them logged in on our accounts and one of my daughters already has them all. I wish they would have chosen a couple of new pets for this. I'm sure most are like us and don't want more than one of the same pet on their accounts. I'll wait for the reviews from our fellow WI's to see if it's something we might like.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

This will be sooo cool! Can't wait
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #14

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I wish if you already had one of the pets, you would automatically get access. I have 2 of those spotted frogs on the same account as surprise trading card pets. I didn't want 2 to begin with.

I find myself playing less now anyway and not at all with some things. I have Zums but hate the taking care of them part, so I never do it. I'm not sure how to change it, but I wouldn't mind that part changing. It can be boring and expensive trying to take care of the fickle zums. Maybe if they seemed more appreciative of my efforts rather than annoyed, I wouldn't mind doing them. They pout and grumble too much.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #15
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I'm not crazy about the pets they have chosen. We already have most of them logged in on our accounts and one of my daughters already has them all. I wish they would have chosen a couple of new pets for this. I'm sure most are like us and don't want more than one of the same pet on their accounts. I'll wait for the reviews from our fellow WI's to see if it's something we might like.
I also really wish that they hadn't linked these new quests to six particular pets that they are trying to force you to buy again... and again!! I think instead of having the six quests being linked to six older Webkinz pets like they have planned to do right now that they should have structured it more like the Caring Valley pets they sell... that way each month two new pets would be offered for sale with a special Adventure Valley code and you could unlock one quest with each pet that you buy in that month until you have bought six pets in all to unlock all six quests!! However, the six quests won't be linked to six specific pets in my plan and you could just wait until they offer a specially labelled Adventure Valley pet that you don't already have in your account to get another area and quest unlocked in that month... without having to duplicate the same six pets over and over again to get the six new quests for more than one of your accounts if you wanted to do that!!
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #16
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I might do this......depending what the prizes are.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #17

hugged has disabled reputation

No offense, but this Adventure Park thing seems kinda dumb.Sorry. That's just me.
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #18
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...We will start looking for those AP pets ASAP!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #19
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Oh my word! This looks so cool! And sounds cool also!

Come on Twins we're gonna win!!!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #20

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with everyone who thinks Ganz should have introduced NEW pets for the Adventure Park.
I mean, it sounds fun, but would be more exciting to have new pets with this new activity.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
asoftfluffysquirrel, kissbat, makeasignaturebattybat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: