Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #81
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I would like to see theme names like persian or medieval to be an optional name. Like persian room or medieval bedroom. Thanks.
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #82
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hyjitlhd
Hey Ganz, you know how the typing thing didn't work a few years back, how about you make it like the clubhouse? We can type our own phrases, but they have to be appropriate words, just like KinzChat Plus. I think it would work out fine, and nobody could really abuse that.
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely PERFECT! I totally support that, rep for you!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #83
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

zum zone Counselor of the fairies
Dex spaceship
wacky
spree
winterfest
fallfest
caring valley forest
food collection
food machine kitchen
special seeds garden
audition room
earth day room
tea room
Toy Factory
laboratory
Halloween
Christmas
Valentine
easter
Exclusives, trade items, retired, deluxe
Arcade
hospital
reception
Winter Room
jungle
The church
hamster's bedroom
Temple
Island
Ranch
Trading
Castle

party
amusement park
Aztec
Gem Mine
Disco club
Rainbow Room
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #84
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Anything would be better than what we have. If they are going to keep this system, then general use additions should be priority over individual labels. Additions to the left side would be the most welcome.

LEFT SIDE:
1. please remove all the useless space consuming "My's"
2. Seasons -- summer, autumn, winter, spring
3. Colors to differentiate rooms and gardens --red, yellow, blue, purple, green, orange, pink
4. Names of each RARE THEME
5. Names of distinct W-Shop themes like Bloomin' Room, Fruitland Room, etc.
6 Vegetable and Flower (for gardens)
7. Amusement for parks

RIGHT SIDE:
The singular, absolutely most important thing to be added to the right side is just plain "Room." Everybody hates the "All purpose Room." Yuk.
If we could PLEEEZE just have plain Room on that side so for instance: Red Room or Summer Room or Pet's Name Room or Medieval Room.

This would do a great deal to relieve the frustration, anger, and misery felt by all and still allow Ganz their apparently immutable desire to not let us name as we wish.

Last edited by wendypie; 06-15-2011 at 02:06 PM..
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #85
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I love so many of the ones suggested here. I want to add my voice to the following:

1. Name for Every wshop/curio theme, estore (Persian, Hockey, Aztec, Fruit, Pop Diva, Barbershop, etc.)
2. Name for Every Major Holiday that WW celebrates
3. Name for each Season
4. Name for each major area of WW (Woodland, Charm Forest, Mines, etc..)
4. Name for each of the WW Characters, not just our pets (Arte, Plumpy, Chef Gazpacho, etc.)
5. Pantry, Barn, Farm, Greenhouse, Attic, Cellar, Basement, Field, Bowling, Alley, Arcade, Trophy, Laundry, Mall, Station, Playground, Water, Park, Amusement, Fairy, Charm or Charmed, Forest, Magic, Marsh, Woodland, Vacation, Island,

6. The ability to add more of these works together - not just having to use "The", "My" or "Pet's Name" with a room type.

I apologize if some of these are already there - I can't get on WW to check if I am duplicating any.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #86
nanoosh has a spectacular aura aboutnanoosh has a spectacular aura about

Instead of using pre-approved phrases, Ganz should let us type in whatever we want and then monitor the titles based on the regulations set up for KinzChat Plus (in the Clubhouse). However, if they choose to use a drop-down menu, I'd recommend:

1. That there should be an option to name the rooms after the official rare/room theme titles.

2. Holiday rooms (i.e. Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.).

3. Seasonal (especially for outdoor rooms) - winter, spring, summer, fall.

4. Throne, Class, Lab, Fridge, Circus, etc.
nanoosh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #87
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I still think they should just let us name our rooms what we want. If someone is caught using inappropriate names, ban them, after all, wouldn't' they be violating the WW rules anyhow?

I've posted on their FB that I want them to let us name them ourselves again, and also that I'd like names for each of the themes, if we cannot name them ourselves...Hope they listen! I love that they are reaching out to us!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #88
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

The titles you all have thought of are great, I would like to be able to list more then one pet name before the room description!
Because some of my webkinz share a room and I would like to say something like
Pet 1 & Pet 2's Bedroom
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #89
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

It would be nice to see room titles for all of the Curio shop themes.
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #90
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I still think they should just let us name our rooms what we want. If someone is caught using inappropriate names, ban them, after all, wouldn't' they be violating the WW rules anyhow?

I've posted on their FB that I want them to let us name them ourselves again, and also that I'd like names for each of the themes, if we cannot name them ourselves...Hope they listen! I love that they are reaching out to us!
Agreed, and if they do the Kinzchat plus thing (I saw someone else post this), they would need to let us use our pet names, because some of my pet names are in the words listed.
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: