Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #51
Shopping for Bunnies
Webkinz :)

Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!Shoppingmall562 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I am soo happy! A few weeks ago, I made a thread complaining about this. Many people supported it and now we will get new room names! Thanks for all the supporters! We made a difference!

Room names that I want:
Diner
Restraunt
Egyptian
Persian
Space
Christmas
Road/parking lot
Doug the Dog/gems
mall
etc.
Shoppingmall562 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #52
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like them to add,

Amusement Park
Chill Out Room
Bakery
Circus
Timeout Room
School Room
Farm
Mall
Study Room
Theater Room

bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #53
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Fabulous, I am so glad they have decided to add new names..I liked naming rooms and am not crazy about the list the made. Themes would be my number one idea. I wound up naming pets in order to have the room name what I need. ex. Aztec Bedroom, I had name my camel Aztec. Season names and Holiday names for rooms, ex Halloween Bedroom,etc.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #54
egyptlvr23
Lil Kinz

munchies2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see other names for garden areas--field, meadow, glen--and also all the different garden items--strawberries, pumpkins, corn--so you could end up with things like strawberry meadow, pumpkin field, etc. We also have dog, bird, cat..what about hamster--and then adding cage--i have all my hamsters in one room and I would love to call it the hamsters cage. Also what about professions / occupations--like doctor, teacher, chef, etc. and occasions--birthday and holidays--I have a rooms set aside for parties and I have it named the hall since i cannot name it the party room
munchies2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #55
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I wish they would add the themes for the room names. I have some special rooms and it really would help me keep track of them.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #56

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

all the names of the rare themes and wshop themes.

Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #57
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

How about:
Airport
Arboretum
Gem Mine
Nature preserve
Shop--with a choice of words before it
Resort
playground
amusement park
water park
sports room
sports park
club room
circus room
movie studio
studio
retreat
jungle
swamp
boutique
art studio
concert hall
Valentine Room
Color names would be nice:
Gold room,
pink room,
green room
bakery
confection shop
candy factory
ice room
Forest
Rooms for specific holidays
I hope this can happen.
I do wish it could be like the clubhouse where unacceptable names are not allowed, but we can choose our own names.
General categories of pets could have rooms named for them--yes, they share
Dogs rooms, cats rooms, bird sanctuaries
ccgramma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #58
tjaxx is on a distinguished road

We also now have parking and roads something to go with that would be nice, I see everyone needs the rare room theme names as well.
tjaxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #59
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I would at least like to name it room themes...Like the fruit room or the super hero room.
lightning bolt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #60
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This would be fantastic!!!

I would suggest:

TV Room
Aztec Room
Prehistoric
Vacation Island
Soccer Field

I can think of lots more!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: