Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 12:17 PM   #31
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

How about what many people want? (ie. Egyptian room, Medieval room, Science lab...)
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #32

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Temple, Grove, Barn, Lagoon, Reef, Island, Lab, Station, Mall, Parking Lot, Pathway, Cellar, Ranch, Attic, Church, Cabin, Theater, Hospital, Office...
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #33
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by PenguinsMom
I don't understand why they don't just add the same type word filters they have else where... There are TOO MANY that people want added .... like the name for EVERY theme.. Blooming Room, Space Room, Princess Room, etc. or even Type of item rooms ...vehicles room....
Yeah, I'd rather have the room naming system like KinzChat Plus. Like, when you type in a room name, if it's not allowed, the word turns red.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:22 PM   #34
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

It would be EXTREMELY helpful if they would add all the themes to the naming list - W-Shop, Rare, CSO, etc.

In doing my W-Shop Challenge it's quite upsetting to have to name every room "XXX's All-purpose Room". I'd love it if I were able to see exactly which room theme each is.

Thanks Ganz for giving us this opportunity!

JW
Jumping Wizard is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #35
antmom143 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I would love them to add Pantry, and Arcade. Plus I wish they would put all of the themes in. I have a large house so if I knew the theme of the room that would make my life easier.
antmom143 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #36
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Ganz has actually already added a lot of new names in the last several months. But I agree every theme should have its name available.

4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #37
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Hallelujah!
I still prefer naming them myself though.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #38
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Space
Bakery
Tea
Doctor's office
Hockey
Jungle
Trading
Castle
something winter-themed
art
chapel
party
raceway
park
amusement park
pool
arcade
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #39
idaho10

I think they should add: the actual name of the themes
Old 06-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #40
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Probably "Factory" and "Farm."
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: