Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #351
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

Home
House
Room
Pen
Cage
Hutch
Warren
Tunnel
Trap

Do you realize how long it will take the list of possible names to load?!?
Webkinz needs to let us name our own rooms. This is absurd!
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #352
Webkinz :)
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

cool i hope they put good names in
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #353
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Have we heard anymore about this?....I'm afraid to try and name anything without official notice because I might get stuck having to name a room something I don't want to from the old list.

I've even named pets 'puppy', 'kitten', number 2, number 3, 'girl', and 'boy' to try and put some variety in my rooms.....I had to apologize to them.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #354
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

This seems to be another idea that Ganz just kind of left out there.....kind of like the removable doors.....are we hearing anything more on the new names...I just checked yesterday and they all seem to be the same.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #355
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

That's great! I've been hoping that Webkinz would add names for my Greenhouse and Fantasy room and all that! I really hope they can give us some creative names so we can name all our rooms!

Yay Ganz!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #356
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

They should at least add the names of the room themes each time they add a new theme. Holiday village, Fruit theme, Campground, Comfy Plush, Leafy Green, Galactic, Super Fan, just to name a few.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:57 AM   #357
moosiekins

moosiekins is a jewel in the roughmoosiekins is a jewel in the rough

New Rooms I would love to see added:
Skating Rink, Hockey Arena, Bank, Clinic, Spaceship, Police Station, Castle, Dungeon, Number One, Number Two, etc..., Train Station.
moosiekins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:16 AM   #358
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Palace if it's a girl pet and if it's a boy Castle.

Also, if you want to go for something darker you could do Dungeon or Basement.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:56 AM   #359
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Themes: Medieval, Egyptian, Persian, Golden, High End, etc.
Lab or laboratory
Bedroom
Room (just plain old room, like when our first ten pets got their first rooms)
Christmas
St Patrick's
Valentine's Day
Thanksgiving
Farmhouse
Bakery
Salon
Clothes Closet
Underground
Train Station
Lobby
Pond
Swimming Pool
YMCA
Cabin
Airport
Wild
Field
Court
Outer Space
Moon
Vegetable
eStore
Candyland

I want to know how kids abused the privilege of naming our own rooms. Most of the time I can't see the room names when I look at the map when I am visiting a room. Just take off the names and leave them blank for visitors. The only one who could see the inappropriate names would be the account owner. Doesn't that make more sense than trying to add all the words we need to have???? Couldn't they make it like Chat Plus and limit the words we could use?

AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #360
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
Home
House
Room
Pen
Cage
Hutch
Warren
Tunnel
Trap

Do you realize how long it will take the list of possible names to load?!?
Webkinz needs to let us name our own rooms. This is absurd!
Jeanene

Here here!
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: