Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 01:43 PM   #331
AvrilaC
Webkinz :)

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

Thumbs up Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I think they should add a chapel and a driveway!
AvrilaC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #332

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I only want two things: to be able to simply name them "room" and to be able to use the word "refrigerator".
peachypeaches is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #333
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

How about Courtyard and Patio, too?
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #334
Lil Kinz
libby36 is an unknown quantity at this point

i suggested to them on the contact us page a few weeks ago that they needed to add the rare themes as possible room names! although i doubt that had anything to do with it. and i agree with those who said as soon as they make a new theme wether it is wshop, curio, or estore that should be a possible room name. but i would really love to see the rare rooms be a possibility.

all the ones i know of are... Kooky Scientist, Medieval, Egyptian, Ancient Civilization, Aztec, Persian, Palace Princess, Victorian Garden, and Spree.

Or maybe they could even filter like they do for kinzchat. so you could have a drop down of options of like pet names if you wanted to add those and then name the rooms whatever you want! and still keep the names appropriate...
libby36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #335
hsmlove9

Talking Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

That's cool!!! One name you could put on is Living Room!
Old 06-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #336
Unregistered

Names of each theme--fruitland Room etc,
Also like to see Halloween room, Christmas room, Easter room
Old 06-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #337
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

Here's some considerations for Ganz:

1. SHOP
2. TOYLAND
3. PLAYLAND PARK
4. ZOO
5. VEGETABLE GARDEN
6. ART STUDIO
7. DARKROOM [PHOTOGRAPHY]
8. GROCERY STORE
9. COFFEE HOUSE
10. BOOK STORE
11. ALCOVE
12. SUN ROOM
13. RESTAURANT [DINER IS AVAILABLE]
14. HOTEL / MOTEL
15. LABORATORY
16. SCIENCE LAB
17. RACE TRACK
18. BOOK STORE
19. STROLLING PARK
20. STORAGE ROOM
21. ATTIC
22. BASEMENT
23. JUNK ROOM [ANOTHER STORAGE RM]
24. BREAKFAST ROOM
25. PLAYGROUND

Well, I think that's enough for now. Tell ya, storage rooms to me are important: storing in a room rather then the dock is a boon for those with slower computers. Got a friend who gets SOOOO frustrated because she has too much stuff in the dock!!!! I was glad when they made a storage thingy for the walls & flooring!

Anyway, hope Ganz has a peek-in on this thread. I KNOW they will, ya think!!!

Ellen
bowzerbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #338
Lil Kinz
mystery909 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I agree that I wish we could just name it what we want with the same word restrictions as they use in the chat rooms. If they can edit what is said there, I would think they could also do so in our rooms.

If they won't do that, then they need to create an extensive list including any room name you could have in a normal house and all of the themes that have ever been available in the w-shop, curio shop, and estore areas. The current system is so limited that I have rooms still named with numbers or some names that don't begin to match.

I like your idea about how we should be able to name our rooms the way we talk in kinzchat plus clubhouse and park. And someone said about pets sharing rooms, well i have over 40 maybe 50 pets, and i have tons of rooms in my house but, most share and i have to name the rooms the best i can. I use things like "bird's room" and "dog's room" even though its not correct you still know what it is. if anyone has pets that share rooms try names like that.
mystery909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:34 PM   #339
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

City and Bank

What about colors like the white house so we could have the blue room, the green room... or maybe even shapes like the oval or round room... I have a room that everything is round.

Last edited by choover; 06-20-2011 at 12:34 PM..
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #340

scamper76 is on a distinguished road

I agree with the posts that suggest allowing us to use Webkinz themes as room names. For example: Aztec; Egyptian; Rock n Roll; Pop Star; Jungle; Treetop; etc.

Here are a few other room name suggestions:
Amusement Room
Auditorium
Ballroom
Basement
Cellar
Cloakroom
Conservatory
Deck
Drawing Room
Foyer
Game Room
Gem Room
Guest Bathroom
Hangout
Lab
Laundry Room
Loft
Lounge
Lunch Room
Mudroom
Pantry
Parking Lot
Parlor
Party Room
Pasture
Patio
Playground
Porch
Powder Room
Shed
Showroom
Stockroom
Suite
Utility Room
Vault
Wash Room
scamper76 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: