Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 08:14 AM   #321
Lil Kinz

Mousemum will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

It would be sooo nice to have the names of the rare room themes from the Curio Shop available. It takes a long time and lots of Kinzcash to get the rare room themes complete and it is sad that after all that work, we then have to name our Mideval room or Egyptian room something like Trophy room or The Den. It would also help more people to become interested in collecting the rare themes if they see the names and then decide they would like to have a room with those items.

Thanks so much,
Mousemum

Mousemum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #322
Webkinz :)

arteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to behold

Cool Add room theme titles to available names

One thing I'd love to see added to the available room names is the name of each theme. For example, the Victorian Garden theme has just been added to the Curio Shop. It would be great if I could name my room "the Victorian Garden"! This would be great for all the themes.

Also, I'd love to use the in-game Character names in my rooms - Zingoz, Arte, Pumpy, etc.
arteme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #323
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I would like to have Ganz go back to the older way we used to name the rooms by their themes. It is getting harder to name all the rooms with the choices we now have. I have over one hundred and seventy five rooms and one hundred and six pets. The choices are not ones that helps us to find the exact room of each pet. I can't always remember the pets name or what they are when looking at my rooms. I like to say what the theme is so that I do not have to look for the items for it, if I already have it designed a certain theme. Just a thought for putting the themes of the room instead of just generic names e.g. garden, bedroom, etc.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #324
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

That would be great if Ganz added more names to the rooms!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #325
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

I am so excited they are planning to do this!!!

Names I can think of right now:

All THEME names for all the themes, rares, such as Egyptian or Persian, etc., we collect!!!

All TYPES such as storage, formal, casual, fun, kind of descriptive!

All COLORS such as blue, green, pink, red, etc....

That's all for now, even though I can think of a ton of single names.
Horses4Me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #326
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
My vast preference would be to have the programmers disallow a body of "unacceptable" words, and then allow us to use the words we want - rather than me trying to figure out right now all that I'll want in the coming years!

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE. It will improve the quality of playing on WW considerably. REALLY.

Thanks for opening the issue.
Exactly.

I have read through all the posts and really a word filter makes sense for room naming

It is much better and easier to remember what name you gave to a room so it makes sense to you.

Really does affect the quality of play and setting up rooms.

Please Ganz Please!!! Let us have a word filter.
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:10 AM   #327

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I'd love to see:
Workshop
Room
Great Room
New Room
Loft
Storage Room
Bridge
Deck
Woods
Playground
Lobby
Entryway
Entry
Foyer
Porch
Sunroom
Solar
Control Room
Meeting Room
Cabin
Farmhouse
Patio
Pool House
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:45 AM   #328
jasmine942

jasmine942 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by candee5864
a cool room name could be ................ i forgot i am soo stupid....squirrel !!!!!! i am juss awesome like that
That is just a waste of space, if you forgot, come back later and post it. We don't really care that you forgot so don't post about it

The big button of awesome!
jasmine942 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #329
Jolly05

May I say, HALLELUJAH! xD This is very exciting! But I think GANZ should go with letting us type our room names like we used to, but instead have a filter before we submit, like someone else said. Thank you GANZ!
Old 06-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #330
Rebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledgeRebel flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'd like Ganz to add the name of each theme and add to the list as they add to the themes. For example, a Wonderland Room, Aztec Room, Ancient Civillizations Room, Victorian Garden Room, etc.
Rebel is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: