Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #311
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I would just like to put all the names of my pets who are staying in that room. Each pet has a bedroom, and sometimes they are shared bedrooms. I would like to be able to list all the pets in that room, because sometimes I forget which bedroom theirs is!

I would also like to give the rooms their "theme" name. So if I have collected Persian Palace items, I would like to be able to name a room Persian Palace.

Last edited by kathyincanada; 06-17-2011 at 01:17 PM..
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 03:46 PM   #312
Webkinz :)

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

Attic maybe for storage!
I bet people will come up with some good ones

OMG so many gr8 ideas!!!
I really agree with what PegC posted:
Quote:
Playground
Drive in theater
Parking lot
Church
Grave Yard
Toy Store
Sporting Goods Store
Grocery Store
Storage Yard (For extra and seasonal outdoor items)
Basement
Beauty Parlor
Barber Shop
Street
Lobby (For the Theater, Church and Diner entrances)

Last edited by cheesepudding; 06-17-2011 at 03:46 PM..
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #313
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

This would be Great! The current are nowhere near adequate for the rooms/homes/hotels etc Imany of us have grown to have. The lack of prefixes have been the most frustrating!

PREFIXES:
Beach, Mountain, Forest, (name of) all the Webkinz themes, the word Theme (as in Theme park), Trading Card, Tropical, Hawaiian, Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall, Music, Dancing, Name of colors (pink, purple, green, brown etc), Names of classrooms (Art, cooking, science etc) Teacher's, Sports, Healing,Worship, Doctor/Denist ect, Fairy, Modern, City, Country, Names of store : Clothing, Sporting, Department, Shoe etc
UNITS:
Courtyard, Resort, Clubhouse, Home, House, Apartment, Condo, Hotel/Motel, Church, Worship Room, Street/Road/Avenue/Turnpike/Freeway/Highway, Boutique

This is all I can think of off hand, but would give us wonderful options!
NOW, If only they would let us make folders for better sorting items, and less loading time. I would like to load as I need items. Currently it takes me about 4 minutes each time I open items in my dock, Which is miserable when I get randomly logged off.

These are great! I would love these in addition to the ones I listed!!!
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #314

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Or why don't they let us type whatever we want, but it could be kinda like Kinzchat+?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #315
Diabetes Awareness

queen_nicki is a jewel in the roughqueen_nicki is a jewel in the rough

Ooooh, I want to have my room finally say "wonderland.". That has a ring to it, rigtht? "Tiffany's Wonderland."
queen_nicki is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #316
Unregistered

Talking Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I would like the name party room!
Old 06-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #317
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

anything would be great to add ,FUN room ,Sun room ,vacation room ,Art room ,bakery shop any new ones would be great lol
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #318

TheOutsider will become famous soon enough

I think they at least need the names of all of Artes themes.
TheOutsider is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #319
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

We really need each theme, no matter if it is rare, w-shop, curio or estore-we need them all! I would also like holidays and seasons, and all the retired themes too. It would also be nice to be able to number them-like classroom 1, classroom 2, etc. Sports names would be great too. Oh, and why do we have the ability to name a room fire station when there is no fire station theme items, unless you count the dog theme's hydrant???
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:17 AM   #320

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I would love a room named "Retired" so I could keep all that stuff together until I find a place for it.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: