Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #301
moosiekins
Webkinz :)

moosiekins is a jewel in the roughmoosiekins is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

Here are my suggestions for some of the rooms I'd like Ganz to add to their list of rooms.

Magic room - Principal's Office - Victorian Garden - Village Square - Town Hall - Main Street - Fire Station - Police Station - Emergency Room - Clinic - Grocery Store - Bank - Amusement Center - Community Center - Banquet Hall - Billiards Room - Laundry Room - Beach - Spaceship - Explorer Room - Dance Hall - Barnyard - Barn - Farm House - Car Dealership - Fast Food Establishment - Amusement Park - Zoo - Jungle - Circus - Hospital - Campground - Cottage - Cabin - Cafe - Coffee shop - Ship - Island - Pyramid - Science Lab - North Pole - South Pole - Christmas Room - Cemetary - CHURCH or CHAPEL - Condo - Construction Zone (or site) -
and at the very least, we should be able to name our rooms after the theme of the room, EG: Baseball theme, we should be able to name our room the Baseball Field, or Diamond. Football Theme, Football Stadium. Way more rooms could be added, and I hope they are. It is very frustrating to make a really nice themed room, then have to give it a name that has nothing to do with that theme!

Oh, and by the way, why is there no moose sprite?? hmmm

there is a gereenhouse already

Last edited by moosiekins; 06-17-2011 at 08:40 AM..
moosiekins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 09:26 AM   #302
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

they should add room and Lounge
Old 06-17-2011, 09:50 AM   #303
jasmine942

jasmine942 is on a distinguished road

Karate Studio, Marital Arts Studio, Kickboxing Room, Boxing Match Room.

LOL just a few I would like to see =D
jasmine942 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #304
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I'm sure SOMEone has mentioned these somewhere, but just in case, I'd like to see Studio, Lounge, Patio.

Also, I know there's a Guest Room already, but in the event where Ganz/Webkinz actually allows us the option to remove doors from wall sections, a Guest Suite.

I can see where building up a central/living room area or yard/garden patch and sections of rooms all cut off except for one entrance/exit through those 2 areas to make an actual suite of rooms or (hey! another word suggestion!) Apartment.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:12 AM   #305
Lil Kinz
candee5864 is an unknown quantity at this point

a cool room name could be ................ i forgot i am soo stupid....squirrel !!!!!! i am juss awesome like that
candee5864 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #306
Lil Kinz
candee5864 is an unknown quantity at this point

I REMEMBER A ROOM CALLED PANTS WOULD BE AWESOME

candee5864 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #307
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

They should have a name to go along with EVERY room theme!
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #308

snobunny is on a distinguished road

I agree that there should be names for every room theme. How about specific rare room theme names (like wonderland, medieval etc.) instead of just "rare". I always get my rare rooms confused!
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #309
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

Me too! I confuse all my museum rooms!
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #310
DTS91 has a spectacular aura about

I would like to be see rare room themes available as room names. That way I can name my room after that theme. Easier to track the room I want to visit.
DTS91 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: