Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #281
Webkinz :)

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

Science Lab. And for all the RIP gravestones I bought last Hallowe'en, a Graveyard!
Juliekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #282

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I would love for it to back to the old way. But if not, besides naming the actual holidays as I posted before, I would like to have a room I could name Clothes Storage.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #283

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Since I'm always looking for a certain item of clothing, I would like to have the following rooms:

Hats

Shoes
Costumes (I really really need this one)
Dresses
Formal Attire
Pants
Shirts
Eyeglasses
(ooh, a Webkinz Optical Shop!)

This would probably persuade me to take more items out of my DOCK, which WK customer service is always telling me contains too many items. (giggles) AND, why don't the room have closets?

Rose
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #284

webkinz215 is on a distinguished road

I would like adjectives in the first box like:

green, orange, yellow, red, blue, purple
fantastical, old, young, new, antiquated
large, small, corner etc

so we could have more distinguishable room names like the Fantastical Garden or the Corner Kitchen or Large Storage or Blue Bathroom

as for rooms how about highway, disco, ice rink, racetrack, foyer, stage, playground, cubicle, fire station, police station, depot, orchard, and I'll think of more.

Hopefully Ganz is reading our entries.
webkinz215 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #285
Unregistered

I used combine 2 pets rooms like say 'fluffly & cocoa's room' .. we should be able to do things like that. Couldn't they make the room names like how kinzchat plus is ? :S They really need to improve the way we name the rooms.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #286
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

I think they should add the name "room" so that it can say, like, "Fluffy's Room" Also, I think mazin' hamster and hamster should be in the first catagory! I would really appreciate that!

~Wolfie
WolfPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #287
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I'd like to use more than one webbie's name for each room. Say you have a deer and a bunny. Because they are both springy animals, you put them in a large spring-looking room together. Let's call the bunny "Pillow" and the deer "Fawn." At the moment you wouldn't be able to name the room "Pillow and Fawn's Bedroom." It may work if Pillow and Fawn were both deer, then you could say "The Deer's Room," but in this case it doesn't work.

I'd also like to just see the word "Room" for the second part of the title of the room, because sometimes people combine kitchens and dining rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms, etc.(:
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #288
Grammy53 is on a distinguished road

I would like to be able to name the room as to what theme the room is such as fantasy room, or persian theme room, or ancient civilization, etc.
Grammy53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #289

panda1 will become famous soon enough

I would Kinzville on the left; I have a whole town that I made with a new account, with shops and houses, etc.
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #290
Unregistered

Talking Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I think a new room name should be:

1.Baby room

2.Sleeping room

3.Toy room

4.Silly room

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: