Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 08:39 AM   #261
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

If they are updating the room names maybe they will get around to updating the kinzchat for the park too. There are games on the list that are not even in the Arcade anymore and the new games are not listed at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #262
Webkinz :)

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

Apartment, as in:

Rose's Apartment
or
Rose's Townhouse
or
Rose's Condo
or
Rose's Vacation Cottage (ooh, I really like that one!)

Bunches of Hugs,

Rose
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:46 AM   #263
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

2008? Has it really been that long since we've had the freedom to type our names?
Anyway, I'm happy they are adding new ones! Ugh, I know I had some I wanted to see but I can't remember them! I do know that I'd like to see the room name Haunted House (wait, or did they add it? I forget.)
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #264
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
I agree! Major holiday room names or promotions (like Looney Tunes Room) or Snow White Room and then rooms that link to specials or prizes or items .... like Race Track or Parking Lot ... The Mall or Parking Lot or Auto Repair ... all possibilities linked with the items that are won/bought/given within WK World!

Thanks!
I Agree with you both!

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
I think there should be an Art room.
Thank you I forgot about that one. Yes and ART ROOM
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #265

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

I havent read thru all the suggestions, so these are probably already on the list: mall, arcade, castle, bowling alley, city hall, quarters , barber shop, opera house, winter room, autumn room, spring room, patriotic room, curio room, police or law enforcement room, speedway or raceway, parking lot, waiting room, creative corner, writing room, church (i know this one may not be popular or misused, but I wouldnt be me if I didnt want it ) ....also under the name link, it would be neat to have the names of the webkinz crew, like Arte, Plumpy, etc.
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #266

ling31378 is on a distinguished road

They should add a title for each room theme. They should also just let you call it a room- no description needed.
ling31378 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #267
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Temple, Grove, Barn, Lagoon, Reef, Island, Lab, Station, Mall, Parking Lot, Pathway, Cellar, Ranch, Attic, Church, Cabin, Theater, Hospital, Office...
Yes I need some of those also!

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
Yeah, I'd rather have the room naming system like KinzChat Plus. Like, when you type in a room name, if it's not allowed, the word turns red.
Oh I'd love it if they'd do that. I would be wonderful!
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:56 AM   #268
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Puppet
Yes I need some of those also!

Oh I'd love it if they'd do that. I would be wonderful!
I second this motion!!!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #269

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

OOh just thought of one, party room
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #270
JuLiAsKaNgArOo

hamster, lounge, hideaway, magic,

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: