Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 07:36 AM   #251
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
I have to agree with the other posters who said to let us name our own rooms.
A word filter would be better like Ganz uses already.

This room naming is ABSOLUTELY their WORST feature about webkinz world and a huge hinderence to naming rooms.

We are so limited in what we can name the rooms it has become ridiculous.

Big deal they will add a few more room names which will not be what the majority would like.

I do not understand why we all have to be punished for the actions of a few jerks who named their rooms with rude words and it would have been easy enough to delete these from Webkinz like they do in other parts of Webkinz.

GIVE US BACK THE FREEDOM TO NAME ROOMS!!!!
Agreed, limiting this just makes webkinz less fun. Letting people name their own rooms and just using filters to keep out bad words should be easy. Also, how would they have been able to find out people were using bad words anyway? Aren't rooms in your house private unless Ganz is going into your account to fix a glitch? Maybe that's how they found out about it?
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #252
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tracyvanity
Agreed, limiting this just makes webkinz less fun. Letting people name their own rooms and just using filters to keep out bad words should be easy. Also, how would they have been able to find out people were using bad words anyway? Aren't rooms in your house private unless Ganz is going into your account to fix a glitch? Maybe that's how they found out about it?

I know a parent called and talked to ganz because their child had went over to anothers home and seen all their rude room names.

So Ganz did a knee jerk reaction and just gave us a few names to use.
It was the most generic boring, no thought given to this feature they could have done to us.

For a company that prides itself on being innovative and imaginitive, I cannot imagine how they came up with this.

They did not realize naming rooms is a HUGE part of the webkinz experience.

Really I feel so mad when I think about this.
Also it does load so slowly.
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:48 AM   #253
grmlev
Webkinz :)

beclev is just really nicebeclev is just really nice

I'd like to see Haunted & Enchanted added because they would add so much to what's already there, you could have an enchanted forest or garden or a haunted forest or dungeon.
Also i'd like to see castle, courtyard, farmyard, and carnival.
beclev is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:58 AM   #254
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
I really wish they would just put it back to the old way. The current way of naming rooms is silly, slow, and makes Flash crash on people with lots of rooms and pets so they can't name their rooms. Would it really be so hard to censor room names like the censor words in Kinzchat Plus? I miss the old way so much.
Exactly.

You see so many saying the same thing to LET US NAME OUR ROOMS and use a filter.

Maybe Ganz did/does not realize that being able to name your own rooms is a HUGE feature about the webkinz experience.

And a lot of us have large amounts of pets and rooms.
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #255

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

They changed that in September '08!? I seemed way more recently! I miss those times... lol
voldemort is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:07 AM   #256
bieberfiefer

Smile for new names

i want a Christmas room added to the names to the rooms.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #257
sensibilisation au d

bottine3 will become famous soon enough

bonjour,

j'aimerais que vous ajoutiez tous les noms des pieces rares , ou bien que l'on choisisse nous même ce que l'on veut écrire pour le nom des pieces
et ce qui serait super c'est qu'en mettant notre souris sur une piece, nous aurions un apperçu de la piece
bonne journée
Bottine3
bottine3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:16 AM   #258
Lil Kinz

ceb76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hall
Breakfast Nook
Den (this one might exist)
Guest Room
Attick
Dressing Room
Powder Room
English Garden
Home Theatre
Pantry
Walk-In Closet
Chef's Kitchen
Pool House
Indoor Pool
Aviary
Green House
ceb76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:20 AM   #259

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

I have no names on my mind right now, but I wish we could name our own rooms. Like have a little bar where you can type a name in.
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #260
Lil Kinz
mystery909 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone of webkinz and webkinz insider! Most of you should know that we have a backyard room name. Well have you ever wanted a front yard? I have one backyard becuase i don't use the same name for more than i room. I have tons of pets and a place for more than all of them. I have over fourty pets. I have about fifty rooms. i really think a back yard could be cool. I know this isn't in the question but its a idea that some of you might like. Have you ever wondered why your pets don't have doors in there room? just a hole in the wall to walk through. i think in the wshop we should be able to buy doors. also in backyards, with friends over, it gets boring. sure you have a pool maybe, but why not a swing set and a slidei know its not impossible for Ganz to make that becuase they have some in the Kinzville park. that should be another thing in the wshop. if you like my ideas tell me!

P.S. i'll put up some of my pets i have with smiles!
: pb: then i have my peace mazin hamster.i have many more.
mystery909 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: