Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 10:57 PM   #231
Unregistered

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I would LOVE to see all the room theme names: Persian, Egyptian, Victorian Garden, Science, Aztec, etc... as well as all the regular theme names. Also, it would be great if there were holiday names, like Halloween, Christmas, etc...

At least then, you would know what is in the room. Current names are too restrictive and I have to name all my rooms the same thing, which is too boring.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 11:04 PM   #232
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I'm really glad they're considering adding more names. Here are some I'd like:

Den
Family Room
Laundry or Laundromat
Pantry
Parlor
Pasture
Patio

WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #233
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
I'd like to see slightly different combinations - not necessarily "the" or "[pet name's]" as the first component of the room name. For example, I would like to name a room "Holiday Dining Room" or "Halloween Bedroom" or "Space Theme Playroom".
This would be my suggestion, and I would like names for holidays instead of just having the word holiday. I hope some of these WI suggestions make it on the list!
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:51 PM   #234
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

Please make room names for each theme you sell IE (Egyptiam, Aztex, Persian etc)
grammak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #235

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

I'd like to see a system like KinzChat Plus where there is a dictionary of acceptable words, and you type in the words you'd like.
christinealicia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #236
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Oh I have sent in so many suggestions let me try to remember what I can. . Egyptian Room, Medieval Room, Ancient Civilizations, Persian Room etc.
Tea House,
Pub,
Movie Theater,
Bar & Grill,
Exclusive Room,
Change Room.
Locker Room,
Art Gallery,
Sewing room,
Parking lot,
Christmas Room ,
Easter Room,
Halloween Room,
The Flower Stop,

Book store,
Everglades,
Spring room,
Breakfast room,
Soccer Field,
Jumble Berry Room/Fields
Five and Dime store
Farmers Market
North Pole
Ice room
Christmas Outdoors,
Grave Yard
Santa's Workshop
Just to name a few

View Post Originally Posted by christinealicia
I'd like to see a system like KinzChat Plus where there is a dictionary of acceptable words, and you type in the words you'd like.
Love that idea
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:38 AM   #237
inkpad321 has a spectacular aura aboutinkpad321 has a spectacular aura about

Hmmmm I would love for them to add more room names! I would love to see:

Side yard
Garden
Pantry
den
<theme> names
Jumbleberry field room
Caring Valley room
Super Bed room
Jungle
Pasture
inkpad321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #238

animal lover 2 will become famous soon enough

The following are just a few of the room names I would like for Ganz to add:

Amusement Park, Vacation Island, Tropical Paradise, Bird House, Bird Sanctuary, Christmas, Santa's Workshop, Christmas Wonder, Easter, Halloween, Cemetery, Haunted House, Cat House, Dog House, Dog Park, Wonderland, Aztec, Ancient, Egyptian, Medieval, Palace Princess, Persian, Victorian Garden and all the Wshop and Curio Shop theme names, Trading Room, Food Storage, Bed Storage, Police Station, Fire Station, Mud Room, Exclusive Garage, PSI Garage, Rare Garage, Retired Garage, POM Room, Exclusive Storage, Rare Storage, PSI Storage, Rainbow, Emerald Isle, Trading Card (or TC)1 Room, Trading Card (TC) 2, Trading Card (TC) 3, Trading Card (TC) 4, TC Gamer Theme, TC Garden Theme, TC People of Kinzville Room, Miscellaneous TC Room, Gem Room, Bowling Alley, Games, Toy Store, Rela***ion, Fantasy Island,
for the room with pieces of road from spree: Route 66, Hwy 101, I44, etc.
and for the spree fast food theme: McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Sonic, KFC, Taco Bell, Braums, Arby's, etc.
I would like to have numbers after the rooms so that you could say: Christmas Room 2, 5, etc. or Amusement Park 2, 4, etc.
There are many more room names that I could come up with.

animal lover 2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:22 AM   #239
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I would actually like this feature if it didn't load slowly. It's great how Ganz is adding in some new choices but what I hate the most about it is how it takes a while to load when using a mansion account (meaning one with a whole ton of rooms - I have hundreds of rooms on my main account).
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:51 AM   #240
utanbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree I also would think that you should add the theme room names it sure would be a lot easier to find my room that i am looking for.
utanbabe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: