Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #211
Webkinz :)

ladybug1413 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

The party room, exclusive room, rare room, secret chamber
ladybug1413 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #212
ciccarelli1501

There are so many rooms in my house that need real names!

I need: The mine
The icecream parlor
The nursery
The Mayor's office
The parade route
The laundromat
The mad scientist lab
The bridge (for my space room)
The doctor's office
The police station
The diner
The super hero's headquarters
The arcade
Wonderland and
Zumwhere
Old 06-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #213
mes753

shopgirl6399 is on a distinguished road

favorite room
movie room
rare room
shopgirl6399 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #214
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm sure others have mentioned this in earlier posts, but just in case...
The main ones I'd like are holidays. Either the generic "Holiday Room" or the holidays themselves: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween. I'd also like to see more options for outdoor rooms, but I can't think of anything specific at the moment!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #215
Lil Kinz
Sassa76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my opinion;

First of all, I agree with everyone who wants the room theme names. As a large account (over 200 pets and at last count 150+ rooms) My life would be so much easier if I could name rooms by theme, that way whan I get a new item and think - "that wouldd be perfect in the diner or bloomin room theme" - I could easliy find the room to place the item instead of trying to remember where that blasted room theme is. I'm also a big trader and have several trading rooms. I would like to see a click 2 win or promotional items name. A few other suggestions would be (I don't know if anyone else listed them, I stopped reading comments on pge 7) would be: rollercoaster and bunk room (for rooms with several pets). My only other comment would be (in agreement with some other comments) There needs to be a better system so the flash player doesn't crash. Nothing is more frustrating then taking 10 + minutes to name a room because it takes forever naming rooms. If Ganz wants to keep The, My, etc maybe adding a third drop down menu just for those kind of words would be extremely helpful. I started playing after the name it yourself by a few months, I have wished several times that I started playing earlier so that I would have had a choice. I have several rooms that haven't been named for the lack of time and patience required with the current system.
Sassa76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #216
Unregistered

I agree that the names of the Rare Curio Shop Themes, as well as the W-Shop Themes should be added. This should include retired themes as well. I also think they should include Estore room Theme names as well.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #217

AnnaLee56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Parking Lot...what with the road signs and street pieces being given away, it only makes sense. Thank you! anna

or how about ______ Street, Avenue, Road or Highway so we can name our roads, etc.? Anna
AnnaLee56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #218
mmroth is on a distinguished road

Bling Room
mmroth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #219

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Orchard
Meditation Room
Eaves
Road
Avenue
Street
Lane
Playground
Guesthouse
Pool house
Time share
Bungalow
Wardrobe
Shoe closet

Also, one thing that would be great is if in addition to names of pets and types, 'my', etc., I would like to see colors added. So you could feasibly name a room The Red Bathroom, or Blue Bedroom. I think that would give a lot more variety to things and is very safe in terms of "appropriate content"
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:04 PM   #220

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

I really liked it when I could pick the names that I wanted, even w/ the restrictions, but if we can't have that.......I think that you should be able to name the room by the Ganz's theme name. I was naming mine by that before they changed them so I knew where to put my rare stuff when I was able to purchase from Arte. That's what I really miss the most, if we can't name them whatever we want. It's such a shame that the original system was abused.
greensquirrel is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: