Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 06:30 PM   #201
Lil Kinz
kdog8664 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

The Arcade!
kdog8664 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Maybe GANZ should just bring back where you can type your own room names in? That is my favourite.
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #203
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Great news! While I'd rather they just allow us to name our own rooms (they could use the same word filter that they use in KC+), adding names is a step in the right direction!

I hope we get a "party room"! Names for all of themed rooms would be great as well!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #204
ciccarelli1501

Names of rooms I have and need names for are
The Mall
The Circus
The Fair
The Amusement Park

I definately think they should allow names for all the new theme rooms as they make them. For instance: the barber shop, the recording studio, the victotian garden etc.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #205
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

If we can't go to naming them ourselves with kc style filters, thenalong with all the great names listed here, more types of storage, like attic, basement, hall closet, shed, etc. I have so many storage rooms and they all have similiar names making it very hard ot find items I want in them.

Also, would like 3 columns to choose from and the middle column could have possiblities from the first and third, so you could have "pet1 and pet2 bedroom" or "pet1 persian bedroom"

I would really like it to be organized with sub menus so you don't have massive 100's of names to scroll through to find the one you want. Example:

Misc
my
the
<blank>
Color
blue
red
etc
Pets
pet1
pet2
pet3
etc
Theme
baseball
persian
spring
etc

I hope that is clear. It would make it easier to sort through the possibilities and find what you want.

sorry, formatting did not come out, and it won't let me edit to fix it
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #206
Fred will become famous soon enough

I would love to be able to name my own rooms. It is very useful when having many pets and looking for unique names for each room. If we can't have that feature back, the most obvious will be the room theme names, such as: Ancient, Egyptian, Space, Flower, etc.
Fred is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #207
Lil Kinz
Grammy250 is on a distinguished road

I would like to have names for each of the different themes available in Webkinz World at the W Shop, at Arte's Curio Shop, and at the eStore.
Grammy250 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #208
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

actually, i would just like for the naming system to be sort of like the kinzchat plus system where you can't type in bad words or inappropriate stuff, but you can still type in necessary stuff.
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #209
jemmvrm is on a distinguished road

i'd like a hamster room i have 5 of them and i had to put them in separate rooms at least until i named my hopping bunny hamster i know odd name but it was the only way to do it
jemmvrm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #210

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I want more outside yard names
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: