Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #171
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

Breakfast nook
Playroom
Stoage room
Flower power

I don't know that's all I can think of

But I would like if you could use two pet names like instead of Rocky's bedroom like Rocky and Cece's bedroom!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #172
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I would go with some of the other commenters and say they should have a listing (or add them to one the ones presently there) of all the theme rooms for those of us that have managed to build up theme rooms.

For my part, I'd like...say, the first part of the name to be coupled with guest room (i.e. Space Guest Room, Blooming Guest Room, Country Guest Room, Persian Guest Room etc.) Right now, I've managed to gather together 3 themed rooms and I'm referring to every single one as "The Guest Room". I'd like to be able to add a little specificity to it so if/when I use the Jump on the House Map, I know exactly which one I need to go to.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #173
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I really hope WW reads all the great suggestions.

I agree with the themes, seasons and I would like to see colors.
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #174
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

themes colors seasons sports!
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #175
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

I'm sure someone has said this but I think for starters all theme's rare, curio shop and w shop should be included in some way. on top of that I think it should allow for common mixtures, mall, restaurant, book store, toy store, etc.

I also think it would be great if it was more like kinz chat plus in that if you had approval - or not either way - you could type in names, but they could choose from approved words. I don't pretend to understand the complexities of blocking words and being able to exclude every possible bad word, but by requireing approval or an age limit to get additional names maybe it woudl be the best of both worlds. like they did with the ads recently. if you were under 10 lets say you only get pre determined names and add options to different ranges so that young kids are protected, but older kids or adults have the flexibility to name their homes with more freedom.
prettyirishgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #176
Lil Kinz
nakisacity123 will become famous soon enough

For me, i'd probably want Nursery as one of them because of the new theme. I can't really find anything that close to it, unless it's for a specifc pet name.
nakisacity123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #177

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hmm....Bank, Party room, cabin, Pirate ship, Hotel, Candy shop, Sand box, and that's it.
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #178

Webkinzlady1212 is on a distinguished road

Finally NEW NAMES "Stage", "North Pole", "Storage Room"
Webkinzlady1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #179
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

I want anyone to be able to name their room anything but an inappropriate name, so I would try to make it like adoption and what the old room naming was. For example, certain phrases would not be allowed, and if an inappropriate word allowed was used, the room's name will become a number like the rooms do that you buy. You will receive consequences if you use very inappropriate words.
Another thing you could do is have people wait to approve non-approved names. That would be good too.
But in this case, I would suggest rare/deluxe theme names, sport names, emotions (like My Happy Room or Sad Room or Angry Room- or even Angry Birds Room! You could name a room after 2 or more webkinz (whatever fits,) plural types of webkinz, or both plurals on one part and another part singular, like Freddy and Fred's Frog Fun Room, and more or less than 2 parts of a room name.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #180
Lil Kinz

Jennikinz00 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Seasons rooms (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) would be nice, as a lot of people like to decorate special rooms for each season

Special events and holidays would also be appreciated (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Birthday)

as well as sports and activities rooms (Hockey, Tennis, Soccer, Baseball, Bowling, Pool, Cards, etc)
I would love to have all of these room name options, and I would also like to be able to use color names (Blue room, Green room, etc).
Jennikinz00 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: