Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #141
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

I think this is great!

Please add all the theme names (including retired themes and rare themes). Also all the sports--Baseball, football, hockey, basketball, swimming, ice skating, etc. Also add picnic.

Please REMOVE the "My pet name" and keep the "pet name" in the first column.

I have almost 300 pets and it takes a long time for the room naming to load. I also get the adobe script error because it takes so much time to load. However Ganz is going to change this, I sure hope they make the programming more efficient so it doesn't take so long to load when I want to rename my rooms. Thanks!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #142
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

how about Igloo. for the ice theme.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #143

lmcolver is a jewel in the roughlmcolver is a jewel in the rough

Room names that should exist:

1. Nuclear Fallout Shelter
2. Artist's studio
3. Easter room
4. Laboratory
5. Space station
6. Dojo
7. Temple
8. Barren wasteland
9. Igloo
10. Vault
11. Armory
12. Castle
13. Ocean
14. Basement
lmcolver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #144

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Off the top of my head is the dislike of "holiday" rooms. I would like the ability to name the holiday, considering they have special themes for them. Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, and Easter (or Spring Celebration).
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #145
Lil Kinz
louiscard is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to see Laboratory, Chapel (or church), Stage, Bridge (for the space theme or pirate ship!), Dormitory, Hospital (or Infirmary), Cell, and just Room! Also for ditching the "my" prefix.
louiscard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #146
Lil Kinz
ozarkqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely the rare theme names. Ability to put two or more pet names per room.
ozarkqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #147
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I'm so glad that Ganz is going to add more room names! I would suggest Mazin' Hamster ________, because I have a Mazin' Hamster Park, but I can't call it that. I can only call it Petunia Hamster's Park or Willow Hamster's park, and it's for all of my hammies! I would also suggest Gem Room or Mine for those with a Doug the Doug Prize Room (including me!).
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #148
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I really wish they would just put it back to the old way. The current way of naming rooms is silly, slow, and makes Flash crash on people with lots of rooms and pets so they can't name their rooms. Would it really be so hard to censor room names like the censor words in Kinzchat Plus? I miss the old way so much.

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
I really wish they would just put it back to the old way. The current way of naming rooms is silly, slow, and makes Flash crash on people with lots of rooms and pets so they can't name their rooms. Would it really be so hard to censor room names like they censor words in Kinzchat Plus? I miss the old way so much.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #149
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

My suggestion is a party room.
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #150
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

I saw someone else suggest this, but we should certainly have alll the theme names from the Wshop and all the rare themes. We should also have the names of special events, like Winterfest, Fallfest, Spring Celebration, etc. Ideally, we should have any word you can say in kinzchat plus, plus our pets' names / species, and possibly numbers as well.
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: