Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #111
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

plz plz consider breakfast room,and luch room and snack room
thanks!
-purplepunch247 a loyal webkinz member from 2006
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #112
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz is Considering Adding New Room Names to Webkinz World

Tea Room, Diner, Halloween Room, Christmas Room, Wshop and Curio Shop theme named rooms (example: Funky Girl Room, Persian Room, etc.), Cat room, Dog room, Mine, Trophy Room, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter rooms and that is pretty much all, although I would love it if we could name are rooms again, all though this time with a filter.
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #113
Nomnom55
Lil Kinz

Nomnom55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes they need a Party room name OMG I LOVE WEBKINZ
Nomnom55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #114
Totally Wacky
Webkinz :)

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

I know this has probably been said before but I would love the name of the themes. From the old themes to the new themes, even retired themes would be helpful. If it would make it easier to go to a theme room to see if i have everything for that theme. instead of searching room to room to room until i find the theme im looking for.
tribbles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #115
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

New room name choices would be FABULOUS!!!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #116
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

I would like to be able to name my room by theme, so please add all the room theme names, both Curio Shop and Webkinz Shop.
I also, have rooms set up by holiday: Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, New Year's.
Also, I would like to name my rooms like buildings/places you find. for example: Library, Flower Shop, Town Hall, School House, Factory, Warehouse, Sweet shop, Bakery, Restaurant, Diner, Bank, Fitness center, Spa, Farm, Forest, Grocery Store, Drugstore, Movie Theater, Playhouse, Playground, Gas Station, Orchard, etc.
Also, I would like to name my outdoor rooms names of National parks, like Yosemite Park, Yellowstone Park, etc.

Thank you. I have been waiting a long time for this.
cheri39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #117

zookie582 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you should consider letting us type whatever we want,but you should not approve of the text if it is not appropriate, like you do in the Webkinz Studio.
zookie582 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #118

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

All the WALL PAPER names and any extra themes that don't have wall paper like "the party room".
That should include the e-store themes. Retired themes and special event themes ie. soccer, or Disney.
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #119
heidi4521

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

Yay! It's great that they're considering this
K1tCat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #120
hartygirl

hartygirl is on a distinguished road

the webkinz character's names, holidays, themes, treehouse, names of shops like gas station, fire house etc. sports fields, Boy's and Girls (for bathrooms) Actually, though, I would like it better if we could just make all the out side stuff in to one room, like the park, and have room groupings, and sell rooms.
hartygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
:):):), hidden by my mask, love u morgan, small was here :], soa, thanks ganz >:(, tigershark was here, you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: